Concacaf Nations League Match #2: Honduras v Canada - Monday, 13 June, 7 pm PT / 10 pm ET - San Pedro Sula

narduch

1 minute ago, trc2014 said:

Wheeler “hey no more rain coming their way” as it continues to rain.

I hate that this game is not on TV. On TV, he's so much more bearable. This is just streamed though and he's fully back to homer ways. 

Even if we come back to get a result, this match is 100% utterly useless as World Cup prep. They shouldn't even be playing on this pitch - you can't run, pass or even stand up properly out there FFS. I would take off all of the carded players at half time and put our top bulldogs & aerial threats for the second half to get a result.

An ugly of a half as we have seen for some time, conditions are horrendous but same for both teams and with any luck it will be better in the 2nd half! Obviously Vittoria has to come off and I would like to see Cav in a match like this, probably for Hoilett, Kaye might be a good sub into the midfield or possibly Piette, we have to change to these conditions!

My thoughts after the first half:

1. So much for being excited for Ugbo's start. You literally can't do anything in these conditions. 

2. This game has actually hindered our World Cup preparations. No Iran game, no Panama game, game against weak opponent (Curacao) which does nothing to prep us for our World Cup group, and now a game where we can't even play our usual style because CONCACAF is filled with third world countries with pitches worse than your local park. 

Good night.