A thread to discuss all recent undiscussed events since there is clearly a need to create a new thread for every minute detail of the ongoing shitshow

Ah thank you my man, just top I needed

So.....Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque vulputate pretium diam. Nam sit amet dolor ut sem ultricies dictum eget sed quam. Sed mollis lacus orci, vel gravida purus sollicitudin sit amet. Nam eleifend elementum nibh a rutrum. Nulla in mauris sit amet nunc dapibus accumsan. Maecenas porttitor ante nec enim cursus, non scelerisque augue lacinia. Aliquam mollis id nisl ut semper. Pellentesque ultrices lectus quis felis dictum pharetra. Donec nec magna in augue dignissim maximus ac sit amet quam. In ultricies ultricies nulla et dignissim. Nullam vitae facilisis mi. Aliquam sit amet nisi tortor.

3 hours ago, Shway said:

Ah thank you my man, just top I needed

So.....Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque vulputate pretium diam. Nam sit amet dolor ut sem ultricies dictum eget sed quam. Sed mollis lacus orci, vel gravida purus sollicitudin sit amet. Nam eleifend elementum nibh a rutrum. Nulla in mauris sit amet nunc dapibus accumsan. Maecenas porttitor ante nec enim cursus, non scelerisque augue lacinia. Aliquam mollis id nisl ut semper. Pellentesque ultrices lectus quis felis dictum pharetra. Donec nec magna in augue dignissim maximus ac sit amet quam. In ultricies ultricies nulla et dignissim. Nullam vitae facilisis mi. Aliquam sit amet nisi tortor.

What a load of horseshit this is.  You can't really believe this can you?  If so, you must be drinking some crazy kool-aid.  Good luck with that wacko cause it's clear you're not living in THE REAL WORLD with the rest of us.

#BontisOut #ShwayOut #EverythingSucks #ButNotReally #Hashtag #UpTheWolves #MountainGoatsRule #RememberJoeyLawrence,WhatHappenedToHim #BonerWasBetterThanKirkCameron #MaybeTomorrowSlaps #TheSongIMean #LikeTheOneAtTheBeginningOfTheLittlestHobo #YOLO

7 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

Who the fuck are The Zits?  That's garbage.  Either use the band's real name or have a name that's completely different.  Don't half-ass it like this.  I am WAY too angry for 6:30 in the morning.  You've ruined my entire day.

#TeamCaitlin #SpikeWasCoolToo #ThanksObama #NotMyPresident #RememberThatShowSeeingThings #ThatShowWasMessedUp #ButSoWasBeachcombersIfYouReallyThinkAboutIt #DangerBayRulez

10 hours ago, El Hombre said:

What a load of horseshit this is.  You can't really believe this can you?  If so, you must be drinking some crazy kool-aid.  Good luck with that wacko cause it's clear you're not living in THE REAL WORLD with the rest of us.

#BontisOut #ShwayOut #EverythingSucks #ButNotReally #Hashtag #UpTheWolves #MountainGoatsRule #RememberJoeyLawrence,WhatHappenedToHim #BonerWasBetterThanKirkCameron #MaybeTomorrowSlaps #TheSongIMean #LikeTheOneAtTheBeginningOfTheLittlestHobo #YOLO

You're the jerk for forgetting Joey Torchia, buddy. 

2 hours ago, El Hombre said:

Who the fuck are The Zits?  That's garbage.  Either use the band's real name or have a name that's completely different.  Don't half-ass it like this.  I am WAY too angry for 6:30 in the morning.  You've ruined my entire day.

#TeamCaitlin #SpikeWasCoolToo #ThanksObama #NotMyPresident #RememberThatShowSeeingThings #ThatShowWasMessedUp #ButSoWasBeachcombersIfYouReallyThinkAboutIt #DangerBayRulez

The Raccoons was still the best - though I do appreciate the shoutout to the Littlest Hobo theme song.  Him and King from Sergeant Preston were the best.  Aside from Finnegan of course - he was the goddamn alpha dog.  

Sidebar:  when I was a kid we got a dog.  I watched a lot of Mr Dressup, so I insisted we name the dog…. Casey.  

8 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

The Raccoons was still the best - though I do appreciate the shoutout to the Littlest Hobo theme song.  Him and King from Sergeant Preston were the best.  Aside from Finnegan of course - he was the goddamn alpha dog.  

Sidebar:  when I was a kid we got a dog.  I watched a lot of Mr Dressup, so I insisted we name the dog…. Casey.  

The Hockey Episode of the Raccoons is still a top 10 episode of television.  Used to hope every week that was the one they would show.  And every week I would be crushingly disappointed.  That was actually great prep for being a MNT fan in retrospect.

#ThirdWheelBert #ExpertCockBlocker #MelissaRaccoonCanGetIt #CyrilSneerLateStageCapitalist #BernieBros #Antifa #OnlyThreeChannelsToChooseFromAndWeLikedItLikeThat #Milennials

42 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Funny coincidence, we got a dog when I was a kid, but didn't have a name.

Then, after playing with it for a few days we insisted on calling it "Pee-wee", for Pee-wee Herman. 

That dog sure was fun to play with.