CSB Not to Blame

1 hour ago, Free kick said:

Mitchell,  was on the radio about half an hour ago.  He did about as good a job of answering questions as Cochrane did in that media presser did last night.  He basically dodged everything stating the standard line to everyone of the four questions asked.   Yet, the interviewers didnt even lob tough questions at him such as:  how much did CSB receive from Rogers when they sold the media rights?   I am still not clear on what the CSB did to promote the team that a straight broadcasting deal (between CSA and a Media company) couldn't have done.  Not one example provided.  

Mitchell doesn’t have to give anyone specifics if he doesn't want to.  Deal was done.  He took the risk. He won. Plain and simple.

8 minutes ago, Slomojo2005 said:

Mitchell doesn’t have to give anyone specifics if he doesn't want to.  Deal was done.  He took the risk. He won. Plain and simple.

Not true. 

Because the CSA is a non profit that receives government funding they definitely owe it to their stakeholders to publicize the deal specifics.

25 minutes ago, narduch said:

Not true. 

Because the CSA is a non profit that receives government funding they definitely owe it to their stakeholders to publicize the deal specifics.

Mitchell isn’t CSA.  Yeah the CSA can and should disclose what they can.  Not the CSB!

5 minutes ago, narduch said:

I know that.

But because the info should be public he shouldn't act like such a weasel when interviewed

I see your point but I don’t think Mitchell is a weasel.  I think he simply doesn’t want to offer info that his org isn’t accountable to give out.  Bontis is your man! 

8 minutes ago, Slomojo2005 said:

I see your point but I don’t think Mitchell is a weasel.  I think he simply doesn’t want to offer info that his org isn’t accountable to give out.  Bontis is your man! 

They why be interviewed if you have nothing to say?

Edited by narduch

6 minutes ago, El Diego said:

We already know the true answer and the forthcoming answer

Yeah. I am President and CEO.   What is it with you pro-player, anti Corporation types.  Can’t handle a different position than your own. Anyone with a different position is a Bot or affiliated/associated with the  business entity!  I just joined this forum so please, give me a break. 

1 minute ago, JBR said:

Quick google search: somebody with the user name Slomojo2005 seems to be a cfl fan from hamilton. CFL/CSB/Hamilton connection makes me suspicious. 

Doing your research I see.  Wow!   Maybe just maybe I just like the CFL and Ham. But of course you will twist your little brain and try to tie me to something associated with CSB.  Too much time on your hands.

21 minutes ago, narduch said:

They why be interviewed if you have nothing to say?

Maybe he was asked to and he was gracious enough to provide what he could/SHOULD but nothing more.  Bontis is your man.  He is the real problem area here.

5 minutes ago, Slomojo2005 said:

Doing your research I see.  Wow!   Maybe just maybe I just like the CFL and Ham. But of course you will twist your little brain and try to tie me to something associated with CSB.  Too much time on your hands.

Right, new to the board and you open with insults..got it. Theres 2 or 3 other threads where this topic has been picked apart from every angle, all day...by people with little brains and too much time on their hands. Your point was already made 100x today. Your pro-business, pro-contract in place stance is redundant. Your aggresive behaviour now reaffirms my feelings that youre a troll. 

Edited by JBR

Just now, Slomojo2005 said:

Dude, there have been a tonne of juicy topics to discuss on this forum over the past few years.  Your first day on here and you come out guns blazing defending the undefendable.  What did you expect people to do exactly?  You really think the title on this thread will convince anyone?

If you're that adamant with your stance, prove it, don't just post a bs title without backing anything up.  You want us to listen?  Spill your name and what you know, of just F-off.

11 minutes ago, Slomojo2005 said:

Yeah. I am President and CEO.   What is it with you pro-player, anti Corporation types.  Can’t handle a different position than your own. Anyone with a different position is a Bot or affiliated/associated with the  business entity!  I just joined this forum so please, give me a break. 

I am actually not anti CSB. Although I think the deal is weird and deserves scrutiny I think the CSB won and the players are naive if they didn't know about the deal. 

If you don't understand that you creating this topic and your posts come across as weird as fuck then you need some more self awareness.

Just now, JBR said:

Right, new to the thread and you open with insults..got it. Theres 2 or 3 other threads where this topic has been picked apart from every angle, all day...by people with little brains and too much time on their hands. Your point was already made 100x today. Your pro-business, pro-contract in place stance is redundant. Your aggresive behaviour now reaffirms my feelings that youre troll. 

Your feelings are totally off base my friend.  And as for insulting…. A troll is not a troll simply because he/she has a different opinion. Your anti business, anti-contract stance position is narrow minded.  I simply argued another side, nothing more.  Good  night.  Now if I can just figure out how to delwte my account…. Don’t need this crap! 

Just now, Slomojo2005 said:

Your feelings are totally off base my friend.  And as for insulting…. A troll is not a troll simply because he/she has a different opinion. Your anti business, anti-contract stance position is narrow minded.  I simply argued another side, nothing more.  Good  night.  Now if I can just figure out how to delwte my account…. Don’t need this crap! 

Gareth Wheeler …..  

3 minutes ago, Slomojo2005 said:

Can you please introduce us to Andi we love her and sign a few things please ?? 

38 minutes ago, Slomojo2005 said:

I am far from anti-business or anti-contract. I very much dislike the culture of cancelling people you do not agree with, which is very common from the anti-business, anti-capitalist types, who do not respect the diversity of opinion, even though they champion diversity in every other way. 

But that said, Mr. Mitchell, I think insulting fans for assuming (correctly) your identity is not very becoming of you. The CSB may not be legally required to be transparent, but not being transparent isn't a good look, with all due respect, sir. 

3 hours ago, Slomojo2005 said:

Edited by finchster