CANCELLED WC Prep Match #1: Canada vs Panama- Sunday, June 5 4pm PT / 7pm ET, BC Place, Vancouver

Just now, Diego said:

Jesus Christ, these questions fucking suck. We want NUMBERS and SPECIFICS. 

What did you offer? What did they want? hy were negotiations not started earlier? 

Yah, you can't say "we can't afford what they're asking for" without telling us what they're asking for that you can't afford.

1 minute ago, ensco said:

The statement by Bontis didn't address the players letter in even the most trivial detail.

Also, I still have vivid memories Cochrane's role at TFC in the Anselmi regime. I'll just leave it it that.

I am with the players.

You can't undo commitments or contracts.  You just have to wait for those deals to expire.  

1 minute ago, Floortom said:

Bontis is doing really poorly here. his tone if way off and he sounds unhinged

Just now, footballfreak said:

He’s doing that sleazy business management practice where you say the person’s name over and over. Like nails on a chalkboard.

You dont understand guru type genius.

6 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

Yah, you can't say "we can't afford what they're asking for" without telling us what they're asking for that you can't afford.

The only scenario in which it would be true to say the CSA cannot afford to pay the players what they are asking for is if the players are demanding greater than 100% of revenues. After all, none of these new revenues were even a reality until March. (Oh, one other candidate possibility : the CSA has already spent the new--and future--revenues)