CANCELLED WC Prep Match #1: Canada vs Panama- Sunday, June 5 4pm PT / 7pm ET, BC Place, Vancouver

For anyone renewing their OS subscription, you may want to grab Fubo instead.  The OS main channel is on it as well as other sports channels (within the app) - Bein being the biggest one.  I believe Fubo has the rights to EPL starting next season so the value for money made it a no-brained for me.  I figure OS and Canada footy stop get their cut but this way I am getting more for my money.  

Just now, dyslexic nam said:

For anyone renewing their OS subscription, you may want to grab Fubo instead.  The OS main channel is on it as well as other sports channels (within the app) - Bein being the biggest one.  I believe Fubo has the rights to EPL starting next season so the value for money made it a no-brained for me.  I figure OS and Canada footy stop get their cut but this way I am getting more for my money.  

that's a good point,  my onesoccer sub ends in a few weeks, and will def. switch over.  i'm also on dazn but won't renew

5 minutes ago, Tyler55 said:

Purely as a negotiating tactic, this is a terrible blunder by the players. If they were going to do this they should have made it clear all along, not waited until people had traveled to attend the game. All they've achieved here is angering many of the team's most enthusiastic fans.

EDIT:  They also wasted the Panamanian players' time, but I guess they didn't actually have a game scheduled prior to this anyway.

Edited by Colonel Green

The players better release a statement. I’m tired of hearing just from the CSAs side. If they want to persist with their strike they better have something say to all the little boys and girls whos Sunday they just ruined. (And mine too😂)

Seriously though, this is embarrassing and immature from both sides. Instead of having reporters do your bidding, maybe have someone come out and explain yourselves because I’ll tell you what, these boys will have ALOT of explaining to do 

I don't know much of the financial details of this dispute, I don't think any of us do but not playing this match after the Iran debacle and bringing in a decent replacement just seems wrong to me! The fans were basically screwed around especially those who travelled for this and even fans such as myself who had planned their day around watching this match, on top of that the team misses 2 vital training sessions and a good friendly! It seems we just can't have good things when it comes to our MNT! grrrrrrrr

I'm honestly really upset, I've changed plans 3 times now for this game.

I know people who are already on their way from Victoria to this game, who's entire trip is now a waste of money.

I think the late notice from the players is a slap in the face to the fans. But I also think CSA should not have let it get to this point. It's shameful. This has become a complete disaster and I hope absolutely no one shows up to the game against Curacao on Thursday if it's played. I think the fans here deserved way better than this.