CANCELLED WC Prep Match #1: Canada vs Panama- Sunday, June 5 4pm PT / 7pm ET, BC Place, Vancouver

6 hours ago, Obinna said:

I doubt FIFA points enter the equation, but they might, no? Panama had to go through the preliminary rounds like us last cycle, wouldn't they want to give themselves the chance to beat a team (Canada) they already beat recently to gain more points? 

What will be needing FIFA points for, before the 2030 World Cup qualifiers?

1 hour ago, nfitz said:

What will be needing FIFA points for, before the 2030 World Cup qualifiers?

Panama is going to want as many points as possible so that they avoid the preliminary qualifying round for 2026, I imagine.

41 minutes ago, Admin said:

Hi, just to put the link on the front page: that is the same general sales page?

Asking as it appears as such for now. Will it open up as a special Voyageurs ticketing page at noon PDT?

Please do a separate thread if you can, I think it may help Voyageurs sales.

3 minutes ago, N1ckbr0wn said:

I haven’t received my Voyageurs scarf yet… would it be weird to bring my Southsiders scarf? Will there be Vs scarfs for sale at BC Place?

Did you put in a support ticket for that?

1 minute ago, N1ckbr0wn said:

It’s my own fault. I had to move and completely forgot to change my adress on my Vs profile 😅

Yeah, but it may have bounced back to us. 

So fill out a ticket.

Hey Lads,

New to this forum. Happy to be here. Super excited about welcoming the Les Rouge home on the 5th. I'm going on the 9th as well. My buddies and I would like to join up with any groups coming together for a pint or two before the game. Is there going to be a meet up before and/or after the game? Any info would be very much appreciated. 

Cheers!

Allez Les Rouge!!

11 hours ago, DeWalli said:

Hey Lads,

New to this forum. Happy to be here. Super excited about welcoming the Les Rouge home on the 5th. I'm going on the 9th as well. My buddies and I would like to join up with any groups coming together for a pint or two before the game. Is there going to be a meet up before and/or after the game? Any info would be very much appreciated. 

Cheers!

Allez Les Rouge!!

Welcome.  Stay tuned here or on the general Voyageurs Facebook page or Twitter feed (@thevoyageurs) for possible pre-match spots.