Concacaf Nations League #1: Canada vs Curaçao- Thursday, 9 June, 7:30 pm PT / 10:30 pm ET - BC Place, Vancouver

17 minutes ago, frmr said:

Can someone please tell me how to mute a user? If I have to read one more SpursFlu post, I'm going slit my own throat.

Don't do it.. there are people who love you and depend on you. Also don't drugs in order to deal with me. I suggest a good run with some upbeat music. I like Motown or maybe the Chi lites

1 hour ago, frmr said:

Can someone please tell me how to mute a user? If I have to read one more SpursFlu post, I'm going slit my own throat.

Hover over his icon and a window should pop up that has an Ignore button (might just be in chrome).

Personally though, I think he's a good barometer for me to reaffirm that I'm on the right side of each topic.

I'm not into the notion of "ignoring" users for their difference of their footy related opinions.....but in these past few days I can see how it was warranted. 

I just treat him like my drug addicted uncle who likes to show up randomly saying a bunch of random shit like what SpursFlu does sometimes. We see him, but we don't really acknowledge him. If we fully ignore him, well then what will we laugh about?

3 minutes ago, Shway said:

I'm not into the notion of "ignoring" users for their difference of their footy related opinions.....but in these past few days I can see how it was warranted. 

I just treat him like my drug addicted uncle who likes to show up randomly saying a bunch of random shit like what SpursFlu does sometimes. We see him, but we don't really acknowledge him. If we fully ignore him, well then what will we laugh about?

Oh crap, do we have the same uncle?

4 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

You guys are lucky...I am begining to think I am the strange uncle.  I start ranting and raving about CSB, dual nationals and mumbling about Mr Parrot...and I find I dont get invited back to the next family BBQ.  

Pants would help.

Try wearing pants next time.

That and lose the chain smoking circus chimp.  It was kinda fun at 1st but once it started stealing everybody's drinks you should have locked it back in the truck, I don't care what the Human Society says.

23 minutes ago, Christian B. said:

And what about the suckers, like me, who bought tickets for Iran, Panama and Curacao? We pay full price? What a shit show....

Man, I hate to keep harping on same topic, but im in the same boat as you.

75% off tickets for a match I already have full price tickets for and we still aren't 100% certain will be played is more of a slap in the face than a makeup.

I would hope they have something better in the pipeline than a copy and paste apology.

stay strong guys. I feel for all of you that were going to the 2 games that were cancelled and it sucks the way it was done especially the Panama game and now with the price discount,  but we have waited 36 yrs for the CMNT to make it to the WC and the players/JH delivered. Let's hope that the actions taken by the players will translate into positive change for the present and the  future of the game in Canada. Just go out and back our team and players!

7 hours ago, SpursFlu said:

You know what.. im going to the game. I'm gonna walk over to behind the bench (because there will be nobody there) and I'm going to yell out how much each these pricks make a year. 23 yr old kids who wouldn't even know how to pay a hydro bill or have never seen a credit card statement because someone does it for them.

Jesus fucking christ. 

WTF. 

I get people are upset, but walk this shit back.  This is bullshit. 

Contract disputes happen, it sucks.... but people have to get a grip

57 minutes ago, Admin said:

Jesus fucking christ. 

WTF. 

I get people are upset, but walk this shit back.  This is bullshit. 

Contract disputes happen, it sucks.... but people have to get a grip

Representing your country is not a job. 

This is greed and arrogance 

It's all found money for these guys

If they were really bout it they would send the money to the CPL player pool