Concacaf Nations League #1: Canada vs Curaçao- Thursday, 9 June, 7:30 pm PT / 10:30 pm ET - BC Place, Vancouver

This Curacoa team is no pushover. They have some players with EPL experience while the rest have Eredivisie matches. They are not pushovers. Its amazing the progress between this match and when they barely got passed a Cuba team 1-0  that had players defect

3 minutes ago, sose said:

Tajon looks like the best player on the pitch so far tonight.. Davies trying very hard to impress the home fans

I thought he was really effective on the right but he hasn’t seen as much of the all since they switched to inverted wingers. 

Edited by dyslexic nam

Notwithstanding the 2-0 score now and the obvious enthusiasm, our boys still show some rustiness, so I am  glad they are back in the thick of it. Eustaqiuos´ high shot just now is emblematic of this, but I am confident they will work it out.😃

Edited by beachesl

Thoughts after the first half:  

1. The crowd sucks. I'm sorry Vancouver but the tickets were dirt cheap and you still didn't pull through. I don't wanna see anybody ever complain about Vancouver not getting a game. 

2. People were afraid of this Curacao team? We have like what, 85% possession? This is Suriname 2.0 guys come on lmaooo

1 minute ago, Ally McCoist said:

Thoughts after the first half:  

1. The crowd sucks. I'm sorry Vancouver but the tickets were dirt cheap and you still didn't pull through. I don't wanna see anybody ever complain about Vancouver not getting a game. 

What's the attendance roughly? 

Honestly, overall I like what I see. Like others I was affraid the energy wouldn't be there but if anything else they were trying too hard, being a bit febrile and being a bit fuzzy in the finishion as a result. A third goal would have been ideal but a good 2-0 first half is gonna help everyone tremedenlously in getting back in the zone. The players seemed to have become more patient, Herdman seemingly more relaxed and the crowd, for all that it is still small, more into it. Obviously its a process but I feel serious headway in turning the page has already been made :)

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Has Craig Forrest been on OneSoccer before?

I think that he has. But when the pandemic started. Looks like he is back. 

But yeah someone mentioned Footy Prime. Great podcast 

Edited by Vasi
My bad.

Just now, Scottie said:

I'm pretty surprised to see Forrest on there considering his tweets of support for the players the other day.

One Soccer and the players are not on opposite sides.

Your surprise makes no sense.