Concacaf Nations League #1: Canada vs Curaçao- Thursday, 9 June, 7:30 pm PT / 10:30 pm ET - BC Place, Vancouver

1 minute ago, prairiecanuck said:

I always go to wiziwig.  Streams aren't great and make sure you have some antivirus!  The pop ups are annoying to get the stream going, but it's better than nothing.  I just paid the 9.99 for the month to watch this game and the next one

Yeah. But dont want to spend 10$ on two games. Rather save money and buy a jerseys and gear for my kids down the road. 

10 minutes ago, Wingback6 said:

Went to renew my OS for this game. But after all of this... don't really wanna give CSB my money anymore. Allez Les Rouge.

I don’t want to wade into a debate, but CSB has given us unprecedented access to Canadian soccer via OS and has literally founded our national pro league.  Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water (odd expression aside).  

Just now, dyslexic nam said:

I don’t want to wade into a debate, but CSB has given us unprecedented access to Canadian soccer via OS and has literally founded our national pro league.  Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water (odd expression aside).  

"...because then all you have is a wet, critically injured baby."

5 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Buddy. The FANS founded the CPL.

Edited by Wingback6

5 minutes ago, Vasi said:

Yeah. But dont want to spend 10$ on two games. Rather save money and buy a jerseys and gear for my kids down the road. 

Thats like 2.50$ per hour of entertainment. I get it if things are really tight. But between a kids t-shirt that they willl wear twice or me watching my team stress free I would just pay up for the subscrition.