Concacaf Nations League #1: Canada vs Curaçao- Thursday, 9 June, 7:30 pm PT / 10:30 pm ET - BC Place, Vancouver

6 minutes ago, longlugan said:

Any streams available? I don't have OneSoccer any more.

1 minute ago, Vasi said:

I went to my usual place and noting. I would also appreciate if anyone knows of any streams. 

Happy to provide play by play:

So far during warm-ups the Canadians look like giants among men, veritable team of Man-Gods as compared to their opponent who resemble train car hobos after they've been pounded on by the trainyard bulls.  The Curacao team look like children being called on to answer a question during health class in grade seven.  Pretty sure their coach is crying.  Eloy Room has already pulled up lame.

1 minute ago, Ally McCoist said:

Does OneSoccer allow buying one game?  

Or are there any... alternatives lol

One month is $10 which will get you this game and the next. There may be streams for the Honduras game, but maybe not for that one either.

4 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

So far during warm-ups the Canadians look like giants among men, veritable team of Man-Gods as compared to their opponent who resemble train car hobos after they've been pounded on by the trainyard bulls.  The Curacao team look like children being called on to answer a question during health class in grade seven.  Pretty sure their coach is crying.  Eloy Room has already pulled up lame.

Basically.

17 minutes ago, Vasi said:

I went to my usual place and noting. I would also appreciate if anyone knows of any streams. 

I always go to wiziwig.  Streams aren't great and make sure you have some antivirus!  The pop ups are annoying to get the stream going, but it's better than nothing.  I just paid the 9.99 for the month to watch this game and the next one

13 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

Lol found a Dutch stream....and still cant escape from wheeler. Still heard him squealing as the players were walking on to the pitch