Concacaf Nations League #1: Canada vs Curaçao- Thursday, 9 June, 7:30 pm PT / 10:30 pm ET - BC Place, Vancouver

18 minutes ago, N1ckbr0wn said:

Also crazy that Raheem Edwards started ahead of Davies at LW LOL

17 minutes ago, jonovision said:

I mean, Davies was 16.

Some interesting notes.

- 5 years ago in June 2017 against Curaçao was both Raheem's debut and Alphonso's debut.

- 10 years ago against the USA at BMO Field in June 2012 (the centennial friendly match) was Samuel's debut.

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

12 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

How did you calculate that? I'm really curious. 

Since the CSA released every seat in the lower bowl, it's easy to figure out by examining the rendered elements on the Ticketmaster page. Here's how you can do it:

1. Go to the public Ticketmaster page and zoom in one level so that the blue dots for the seats appear. Ensure that every seat is visible in your viewport.

2. Enter the following in your JavaScript console. It will count every blue dot:

document.querySelectorAll('.seat.is-available').length

3. Repeat the process for the Voyageurs page.

4. Add the two to get the number of available tickets. Then subtract it by the total number of seats in the lower bowl (27,205). So at my last check there were 9,407 public tickets available and 659 supporters tickets available.

Note: This doesn't work for cases where tickets are released for sale gradually because you won't be able to tell which tickets are sold vs. unavailable. This game is an exception.

Edited by f26522

The Beaver's son (Kit?), is stressed about a major presentation he has to do in English tomorrow (grade 11), and so I told him I'll buy him a beer to go with his doughnuts to get his mind of things. 

I apologize in advance for the folks sitting in front of us. My son is barely 120 pounds heavy. He's going to be ralphing doughnut chunks real bad by half time. 

Allez les Rouges!

Curaçao Football News complaining on Twitter that because of our entry rule (vaccination), they have players who can't enter the country and play tonight.

Yeah. That's your fault, not ours. You knew in April that you had away matches in Honduras and Canada this window. Maybe your federation should have looked to see what our entry requirements were and then planned accordingly.

22 minutes ago, Neil R. said:

Curaçao Football News complaining on Twitter that because of our entry rule (vaccination), they have players who can't enter the country and play tonight.

Yeah. That's your fault, not ours. You knew in April that you had away matches in Honduras and Canada this window. Maybe your federation should have looked to see what our entry requirements were and then planned accordingly.

Were the players allowed in Honduras?

1 hour ago, f26522 said:

Since the CSA released every seat in the lower bowl, it's easy to figure out by examining the rendered elements on the Ticketmaster page. Here's how you can do it:

1. Go to the public Ticketmaster page and zoom in one level so that the blue dots for the seats appear. Ensure that every seat is visible in your viewport.

2. Enter the following in your JavaScript console. It will count every blue dot:

document.querySelectorAll('.seat.is-available').length

3. Repeat the process for the Voyageurs page.

4. Add the two to get the number of available tickets. Then subtract it by the total number of seats in the lower bowl (27,205). So at my last check there were 9,407 public tickets available and 659 supporters tickets available.

Note: This doesn't work for cases where tickets are released for sale gradually because you won't be able to tell which tickets are sold vs. unavailable. This game is an exception.

Goddamn, this is intense.

5 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

This 10:30 kickoff business is terrible.  The least Vancouver could've done is have a weekday afternoon kickoff so that I could get to bed at a reasonable time on a school night.  Y'all could've made it to BC Place for 4:30 on a Thursday, right?

Eastern Time aka Toronto Time makes way more sense

3 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

This 10:30 kickoff business is terrible.  The least Vancouver could've done is have a weekday afternoon kickoff so that I could get to bed at a reasonable time on a school night.  Y'all could've made it to BC Place for 4:30 on a Thursday, right?

yes i know....van city should never get another game,we need our sleep here in the big smoke,we need our rest so we can run this country😁😁

8 minutes ago, JBR said:

Eastern Time aka Toronto Time makes way more sense

7 minutes ago, reggietfc said:

yes i know....van city should never get another game,we need our sleep here in the big smoke,we need our rest so we can run this country😁😁

These are my people!  We should do away with timezones completely.  The whole world runs on EST (except keep the half-hour for Newfoundland just because)!

14 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

These are my people!  We should do away with timezones completely.  The whole world runs on EST (except keep the half-hour for Newfoundland just because)!

not a peep from the west coasters,they must be on route,i actually like late games,nobody bugging me and got the big screen to myself