Concacaf Nations League #1: Canada vs Curaçao- Thursday, 9 June, 7:30 pm PT / 10:30 pm ET - BC Place, Vancouver

3 minutes ago, narduch said:

I'm just making a joke based on his own post about the Tibetan monk that lit himself on fire to protest the Vietnam war

Yeah Bison just explained. It read pretty badly without knowing the context. Even if it's a joke, you guys can be pretty agressive towards him (you can see RS isn't letting up, for example), so it's not like joking with your buddy, if you know what I mean.

Either way, let's move on now. Big game in a few hours. Let's all be happy we get to see the boys (that goes for you too SpursFlu lol).

13 minutes ago, kacbru said:

Why doesn't anyone think of the fish?

I just looked thru this last group of messages and couldn't help but think.. what is the context of this conversation for the people who claim to have muted my comments? They must think I burned myself alive along with a bunch of fish or something?

Edited by SpursFlu

21 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Didn't see the full tweet. Thanks

Well then, I guess this is how Canada concacafs, eh? Lol

And that is where I read someone opined they weren't important players, while another said that there was one there who is key. But just one of 6: it will still be their stronger squad.

I also think, after their last win, that they realise they can go first in the group with a result against us.

6 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

Maybe because I see all the issues and it is all too reminiscent of my own country's issues from 8 years ago in Brazil. Canada is going down that same path or it looks like they are and because of that it is starting to sour me on this team real fast.

I think you missed my point, but I don't have a real beef with you. We're all good.

Just now, Obinna said:

A convincing win tonight will push the issue to the fringes, where it belongs. However, if we play poorly it's going to linger in the forefront.

I agree, there’s everything to gain by having a good showing.  Not securing a result would just give more fuel to the dumpster fire the past 2-3 weeks have been.  This is the last game on home soil before Qatar.