Concacaf Nations League #1: Canada vs Curaçao- Thursday, 9 June, 7:30 pm PT / 10:30 pm ET - BC Place, Vancouver

This crowd is rough. This game should have had at least the lower bowl sold out at bare minimum even before the Sunday debacle.

Team looks like they haven't played together for a few months but I suspect they will get better as the game progresses.

1 minute ago, Razcal said:

This crowd is rough. This game should have had at least the lower bowl sold out at bare minimum even before the Sunday debacle.

Here's the thing with this one (and no disrespect to any Vs at the game, massive props): How many of the empty seats are seats that were bought but left empty as part of some protest?  The Curacao game was set for tonight for a month, regardless of what happened with Iran or Panama.  Yes, there might've been a few more tickets sold to people after seeing Iran play, but really ticket sales shouldn't have been affected by whatever happened before.  I don't buy that this crowd was affected by what has happened over the previous ten days because the tickets for this game should've been sold before all that.

I think we always would've seen this type of crowd for this game, no matter what else happened.  It's not like this game was scheduled and then postponed or something.

1 minute ago, El Hombre said:

Here's the thing with this one (and no disrespect to any Vs at the game, massive props): How many of the empty seats are seats that were bought but left empty as part of some protest?  The Curacao game was set for tonight for a month, regardless of what happened with Iran or Panama.  Yes, there might've been a few more tickets sold to people after seeing Iran play, but really ticket sales shouldn't have been affected by whatever happened before.  I don't buy that this crowd was affected by what has happened over the previous ten days because the tickets for this game should've been sold before all that.

I think we always would've seen this type of crowd for this game, no matter what else happened.  It's not like this game was scheduled and then postponed or something.

To be fair though, the crowd looks like its filling in.  It is what it is.

1 minute ago, El Hombre said:

I agree with you 100%