Canada RED + GOLD

LittleOzzy

On 4/24/2022 at 10:11 AM, scooterlawrence5 said:

Anyone have a guesstimate on the number of subscribers at each level?   I definitely support CSA seeking alternative revenue streams to makeup for the pandemic shortfall.

Based on order numbers, I suspect there are at least 6,000 RED+WHITE members.  The order numbers began around 7500 and my order number was around 12500, and that was a while ago.  For RED+GOLD, I don't know if they began at 1 or at 1000.  My order number there is 1051, and I was in pretty earlier (like the first day) on that.

9 hours ago, umpiredice said:

Based on order numbers, I suspect there are at least 6,000 RED+WHITE members.  The order numbers began around 7500 and my order number was around 12500, and that was a while ago.  For RED+GOLD, I don't know if they began at 1 or at 1000.  My order number there is 1051, and I was in pretty earlier (like the first day) on that.

I ordered it a few hours afterwards and was 1200 or something

1 hour ago, trc2014 said:

If I just applied for Red + Gold, should I be waiting for another email with a new personal access code for the FIFA application or use the one I received in the Red + White email?

Wait and see if you you get one from RED+GOLD, because that gets you a better position in the draw. But only wait ONE DAY, until the evening of April 27.  The cut-off for applying is noon Doha time on April 28.  You need to have your ticket application in before then.

6 hours ago, trc2014 said:

If I just applied for Red + Gold, should I be waiting for another email with a new personal access code for the FIFA application or use the one I received in the Red + White email?

I had the same issue and I asked CSA and they said use the one in the Red&White email as it would be the same (I assume they track that through the other code they gave you).  

47 minutes ago, umpiredice said:

In my two e-mails, the codes were different.

Interesting. My summary:

Canada Red and Canada Red+White emails had the same ticket portal access code. I didn't receive an additional email or code for Canada Red+Gold. 

My Canada Red+White email had a second code which was for the $50 rebate on the upgrade to Canada Red+Gold. 

15 hours ago, umpiredice said:

In my two e-mails, the codes were different.

Then they were lying to me...

This is what they sent to me

"You were sent a CanadaRED+WHITE code on April 21st. Your code for your new membership is still the same. It does not change. That code is associated to your account and will reflect the upgrade to your membership.

Thanks,"

15 hours ago, ESG Shawn said:

Interesting. My summary:

Canada Red and Canada Red+White emails had the same ticket portal access code. I didn't receive an additional email or code for Canada Red+Gold. 

My Canada Red+White email had a second code which was for the $50 rebate on the upgrade to Canada Red+Gold. 

That probably explains it...as that was the same for me

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 7:27 AM, LittleOzzy said:

CanadaRED+GOLD
With an annual cost of $150, the CanadaRED+GOLD tier is the second phase of Canada Soccer’s expanded CanadaRED fan engagement program, and includes everything in the CanadaRED+WHITE package, along with a series of enhanced benefits, including: Premium Access to FIFA World Cup ticket allotment (highest priority in weighted random draw), Exclusive Canada Soccer Gift Package ($50 Value), Access to CanadaRED+GOLD VIP Experiences, Premium Presale Access to National Team Home Match Tickets, and more. Register here to become a CanadaRED+GOLD member!

https://www.canadasoccer.com/canada-red-registration/

Coming Soon

CanadRED+BLACK
Our Exclusive offering.

CanadaRED-BenefitsMatrix-EN-scaled.jpg

Is it a physical membership card? When we sign up for CanadaRed+white , Can we use it immediatly or should we wait to recieve any card?

2 hours ago, SpursFlu said:

So is it a fact that anyone who just became a member today will not get access to the RedWhite pre-sale ending tomorrow at midnight?

From past sale windows that would be correct. It takes the CSA time to process the memberships. Plenty of opportunity to get tickets for these games.