Canada RED + GOLD

LittleOzzy

CanadaRED+GOLD
With an annual cost of $150, the CanadaRED+GOLD tier is the second phase of Canada Soccer’s expanded CanadaRED fan engagement program, and includes everything in the CanadaRED+WHITE package, along with a series of enhanced benefits, including: Premium Access to FIFA World Cup ticket allotment (highest priority in weighted random draw), Exclusive Canada Soccer Gift Package ($50 Value), Access to CanadaRED+GOLD VIP Experiences, Premium Presale Access to National Team Home Match Tickets, and more. Register here to become a CanadaRED+GOLD member!

https://www.canadasoccer.com/canada-red-registration/

Coming Soon

CanadRED+BLACK
Our Exclusive offering.

CanadaRED-BenefitsMatrix-EN-scaled.jpg

34 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Does that mean you are twice a member?

No idea.  I found out after the fact that I had an e-mail from Canada Soccer with a link to some FAQs, but that wasn't covered.  Also, the e-mail didn't contain any code to use when signing up for CanadaRED+GOLD.

9 minutes ago, umpiredice said:

No idea.  I found out after the fact that I had an e-mail from Canada Soccer with a link to some FAQs, but that wasn't covered.  Also, the e-mail didn't contain any code to use when signing up for CanadaRED+GOLD.

check your email again. It should have an exclusive code to enter re $50 credit and a link to register for the CanadaRED+GOLD

1 minute ago, Kadenge said:

check your email again. It should have an exclusive code to enter re $50 credit and a link to register for the CanadaRED+GOLD

A bunch of people jumped the gun and bought the Canada Red & Gold before the official email went out.  Hopefully, Canada Soccer will recognize that and refund those who bought before the announcement.  But what’s $50 when anyone going is having to spend $10 K or more.

You can save your money and wait till 2025/2026 to pay for higher tier for better shot at 2026 WC tickets.  I do not see why this shouldn't be a problem as there is nothing in the terms&conditions about the when you signed up, but rather by who can shell out the most money for it.

It depends how closely we mirror the US ticket allocation system. Ours seems to be structured in a similar way so far with paid tiers and weighted allocation draws. You could buy CanadaRED+GOLD in the final year, but in the US ticket allocation structure, after their top tier, the next draw for 20% of the tickets is just for VIPs (our CanadaRED+GOLD equivalent) who have paid for that tier each of the last 4 years. There could really be a benefit to getting in now and sustaining that membership tier for the next cycle. No one knows if that's how it will work in 2026, but that's how I'm approaching it in case it does.

If the ultimate goal is to try and secure a WC 2026 ticket to Canada's matches, and you're able to pay for the CanadaRED+GOLD tier for 4 years, I think it's worth it to play the long game in case it gets you a better shot in the 2026 allocation draw.

Edited by Neil R.

1 hour ago, Neil R. said:

It depends how closely we mirror the US ticket allocation system. Ours seems to be structured in a similar way so far with paid tiers and weighted allocation draws. You could buy CanadaRED+GOLD in the final year, but in the US ticket allocation structure, after their top tier, the next draw for 20% of the tickets is just for VIPs (our CanadaRED+GOLD equivalent) who have paid for that tier each of the last 4 years. There could really be a benefit to getting in now and sustaining that membership tier for the next cycle. No one knows if that's how it will work in 2026, but that's how I'm approaching it in case it does.

If the ultimate goal is to try and secure a WC 2026 ticket to Canada's matches, and you're able to pay for the CanadaRED+GOLD tier for 4 years, I think it's worth it to play the long game in case it gets you a better shot in the 2026 allocation draw.

I would bet money they will totally yankee doodle dandee it like this.

On 4/21/2022 at 2:33 PM, Shway said:

Two more home games this year, likely not in Toronto meaning no quick pre-sale sell out.
I'll take my chances as a RED+White member.

I do wonder what's in the gift package though.

I'm hoping the gift is the commemorative coin that can be pre-ordered in the store. That would be a nice touch for this qualification campaign. It's $49.99. That would fit the $50 value they're saying the gift is, but they're calling it a gift package and not a gift, so that makes me think it's a few small things that add up to $50.

IMPORTANT Information for those who bought Canada Red & Gold and bought before the $50 discount code came out.

Please send your $50 refund requests to: canadaredsupport@canadasoccer.com with the obvious details required such as name and address.  

Canada Soccer will not be chasing after people to refund.   

Did anyone else get one World Cup ticket application code from their RED+GOLD membership, and another different code from their RED+WHITE membership?

I'm assuming that if one tried to apply for tickets using both codes, that would be against the rules and both applications would be cancelled.