I'm sick of these long thread titles that are an eyesore for the board. DON'T YOU JUST HATE THEM TO? wHY do ThYE alWasy HAVE sPLLing ERros? Is there not a way we could limit characters to Thread Titles$*("$%·0/=* like Twitter in teh good old days?

7 hours ago, AvroArrow said:

Who do you think should be in the starting lineup for the world Cup?

My squad includes 3 players from TFC2, who are dominating the league.  I also want 5 dual nationals playing in the lower leagues of Europe.

Until they have a bad game.  Then I will find some other no names.

Typical, trying to derail my thread!

12 hours ago, AvroArrow said:

Who do you think should be in the starting lineup for the world Cup?

My squad includes 3 players from TFC2, who are dominating the league.  I also want 5 dual nationals playing in the lower leagues of Europe.

Until they have a bad game.  Then I will find some other no names.

Thank you :) 

i was  going to say something similar.  The TFC example, i dont see as often,  but your other ones are spot on.  

1 hour ago, El Diego said:

Everyone keep it off topic, please

Dammit, read the thread from 20 years and two forum server changes ago when we discussed this already. It's like you aren't even a fan! ;)

1 hour ago, ssk said:

Eustaquio was snapped up by Real in my FM2022 save and he's killing it there!HKlC757.png

I am about 10 years into my current save, managing Canadian national team (and Basel). Have a 17 year old dual nat who initially committed to Canada but then reneged for the Netherlands. His name? Shaun Hargreaves

The whole business of threads on football forums. 

Followers of Spain up to 2007 had a chat board with one basic single thread:

¡Ganamos algo ya!

Basically, "Let's win something already!"

Most England and Dutch boards are basically reduced to the same degree of complexity, spiced by sniping between fans of different clubs.

Imagine how they must feel, compared to what we are going through.

On 4/7/2022 at 6:52 PM, El Diego said:

I am about 10 years into my current save, managing Canadian national team (and Basel). Have a 17 year old dual nat who initially committed to Canada but then reneged for the Netherlands. His name? Shaun Hargreaves

Phew... for a second I thought you were going to say Owen Flores or some shit