I'm sick of these long thread titles that are an eyesore for the board. DON'T YOU JUST HATE THEM TO? wHY do ThYE alWasy HAVE sPLLing ERros? Is there not a way we could limit characters to Thread Titles$*("$%·0/=* like Twitter in teh good old days?

5 minutes ago, Califax said:

I mean, I admittedly came in here going: "christ, another one?"

You being one of those here who actually know how to write a thread title.

"Canada Pre-World Cup "friendlies" thread: news, gossip and speculation."

That's how to do it, huge topic, economical title. 

The only thing I radically disagree with is the period on the end, in fact it really picks my ass.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

1 minute ago, N1ckbr0wn said:

I think we’re going to see more and more threads like this as the interest grows in the team. No longer is this a niche message board for a bunch of weirdos who support a relatively not cared about program 😉

I'm tempted to take this exact message and turn it into a thread title.

What do you say?

5 minutes ago, N1ckbr0wn said:

I think we’re going to see more and more threads like this as the interest grows in the team. No longer is this a niche message board for a bunch of weirdos who support a relatively not cared about program 😉

Oh, you mean all the casuals that tuned into the widely anticipated CONCACAF Nations League Draw? 😂😂

14 minutes ago, Corazon said:

I'm all for newcomers supporting our program and joining the forum.  We were all there at one time.

I wish there was some sort of way to translate forum etiquette.  Many of these new threads are either duplicates and/or in my opinion - pointless.

There should be a rule that you can't post a thread until you reach a certain status/engagement level. Because the ones around have seen thread titles before, and will you know ....use the search button. 

36 minutes ago, El Diego said:

Ok ok I have unpinned it... it is the hottest topic on the board though so I am sure it will stay near the top in any case

Ahhh, and I just told my wife I got a thread pinned on the board for the first time.

Could you repin it for a few hours until she gets home?

3 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

@Admincould you please let the statute of limitations run out on this by the end of the day and just delete it?

I'll have made my point and can't bear having to look at the monster I created.

I can't wait to bump this thread everyday for the next four weeks.