WCQ: Panama v Canada - Wednesday, March 30, 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific - Panama City

narduch

1 minute ago, jonovision said:

Have we seen anything yet from Ugbo to suggest he's a better choice? If Cava regains his early 2021 form he's a lock for me.

For club, yes. Cavallini hasn't done much for Canada lately either and Ugbo has yet to be given a chance for country. They're moving in different directions imo.

The Vs taking over the subway

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=322&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdrpaulsinghdhillon%2Fvideos%2F997358120893024%2F&show_text=false&width=560&t=0" width="560" height="322" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Herdman seems really set on having a right-footed player playing in the middle of back 3 or as the RCB in a back 4. I don't think we've seen Kennedy, Miller, or Cornelius in that spot, despite sometimes being the obvious option. As far as I can remember, only Vitoria, Henry and Atiba have played in that spot.

Edited by jonovision

I can see why JH might opt for an experienced lineup, it's good to see he has confidence in Kone, it remains to be seen how he works out as a starter, it may be an unpopular opinion but I would have started Fraser over Kaye or possibly Kone! This is a good chance for Cav to show that he still has it, surely Millar gets a chance to come in and run at some tired legs or it was a waste to call him! If other CB's are fit I would have preferred Atiba in the midfield and one of them playing their natural position no matter what foot they kick with, hopefully JH has this right!

2 minutes ago, gator said:

I can see why JH might opt for an experienced lineup, it's good to see he has confidence in Kone, it remains to be seen how he works out as a starter, it may be an unpopular opinion but I would have started Fraser over Kaye or possibly Kone! This is a good chance for Cav to show that he still has it, surely Millar gets a chance to come in and run at some tired legs or it was a waste to call him! If other CB's are fit I would have preferred Atiba in the midfield and one of them playing their natural position no matter what foot they kick with, hopefully JH has this right!

I would have started all 3 and let Eustaquio rest but Herdman clearly isn't afraid of leaning to heavily on his vets.

Edited by jonovision