WCQ: Panama v Canada - Wednesday, March 30, 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific - Panama City

narduch

1 minute ago, Lansdude said:

That game sucked ass. We didn't have it together, whatever, we were hungover and digesting steaks. Have fun in nations league Panama.

That game sucked ass. We didn't have it together, whatever, we were hungover and digesting steaks. Have fun in nations league Panama.

You’re not joking around!

1 minute ago, RJB said:

Tonight proved just how important it was to get the job done before this game. I've been saying so all qualification, and tonight is why. So much travel, tired legs, and just a really difficult place to play. Well done on the whole boys!

Yep, when I looked at the schedule I did not want this game to mean anything. We've made that mistake too many times in the past.

2 minutes ago, Floortom said:

Does anyone else think it was a bizarre decision to start Cavallini? I'm not one to question Herdman's decisions much but it's almost like we're giving our loyalty rewards or something. Does anyone think he's good enough to be starting against non-minnows? He's been a total bust at Vancouver. I don't get it.

and no I dont necessarily think he was the difference between winning and losing or anything. Just find it strange. 

Like I said before the game, I feel like this game was his swan song. He simply doesn’t offer this team enough.

2 minutes ago, RJB said:

Tonight proved just how important it was to get the job done before this game. I've been saying so all qualification, and tonight is why. So much travel, tired legs, and just a really difficult place to play. Well done on the whole boys!

Tonight proved nothing really.

Not the lineup and not the tired legs we would have seen if we absolutely needed qualifying points from this game

A bit of a sour taste after the 2 losses without a goal in Central America this window, the team was gassed and I have to question JH's selections, more on this to come! We are in the draw Friday and I suppose that is all that matters but not scoring in 180 minutes is concerning!

Edited by gator