WCQ: Panama v Canada - Wednesday, March 30, 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific - Panama City

narduch

1 minute ago, Hawkguy said:

No no, I know that. I just feel like when I watch Wolves - If VAR calls offside, that's the end of it. There's no check by the game referee. 

I think it’s because they don’t have the lines here so the ref makes a judgement.

1 minute ago, gwsmith63 said:

But still offside, right?  🏴

Well, we didn't see it for very long. Was the camera perfectly square to the play?  I guess it was if the ref said so, but I don't think it was super clear, especially without a line, and with any angle on the camera.  But I can live with it. 

6 minutes ago, frmr said:

Why are people upset about that call? It was clearly offside and was 100% the right call. There are many things to be upset about in Concacaf, that decision was not one of them.

He was ahead of the man just beside him, but without the perspective lines you can’t tell if others are keeping him onside… which it looks like the 3rd man from the top is.  You can’t reverse that without perspective lines drawn.

Edited by TOcanadafan

2 minutes ago, TOcanadafan said:

He was ahead of the man just beside him, but without the perspective lines you can’t tell if others are keeping him onside… which it looks like the 3rd man from the top is.  You can’t reverse that without perspective lines drawn.

It was pretty clear to me.