WCQ: Panama v Canada - Wednesday, March 30, 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific - Panama City

narduch

8 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

Superstition.  There's nothing wrong with his hand.

Makes sense. Helps figure out who is who when Atiba plays in the back :). Both are Bald. 

Edited by Vasi

2 minutes ago, Club Linesman said:

Maybe Herdman should take a poll and find out who drank the least after the Jamaica game.  Players not V’s. And then sub those 5 on for the second half.

Not many V's who didn't drink a lot!🍺

Just now, toontownman said:

Don't drink the KJ kool aid boys.. we need pot 3 not 4!

It's a tough environment switch. We will better 2nd half. We literally have to be..right?? Hope kone gets another  at least.

Got to get that goal and secure Pot 3 and top of the table, building on that will goes miles in the World Cup qualifying. Get the goal and move on. 

Man, I feel like I was watching a different game than most of you lot. Cava was fine, Kone no worse than anyone else after the first 15 minutes. Most disappointing players probably David and Kaye. Both teams look like they have nothing to play for. Because they don't really. You think a single player cares about this Pot 3 nonsense?

Edited by jonovision

1 minute ago, jonovision said:

Man, I feel like I was watching a different game than most of you lot. Cava was fine, Kone no worse than anyone else after the first 15 minutes. Most disappointing players probably David and Kaye. Both teams look like they have nothing to play for. Because they don't really. You think a single player cares about this Pot 3 nonsense?

I’m with you, until you said Kone.  You’re very wrong on that one but he did settle in as the half progressed.

Edited by Corazon