WCQ: Canada vs Jamaica - Sunday, March 27, 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific - Toronto

2 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

there's very little snow on the ground in TO. The in field heating should melt it down no problem. The potential issue is going to be  wind gusts

Yeah. We parked at BMO already and it was nasty walking around with that wind, which is supposed to get worse by 4:00

Is it there a truly WC atmosphere embracing people around?  Can you upload some real time photos for the argies supporters from the end of the world?  We have been rooting for Canada since Gallop and Forrest generation, the radzinskis Imhoff  Julián Dr Guzman's Robbie friends Simpsons etc.  

Q...is " le son"  of the big québécois  gonna be present in the stadium?  

2 hours ago, MtlMario said:

Sept.15,1985 I was in a funeral parlor as my dad had passed away a few days earlier, one of my soccer fanatic cousins would go the salons office to check the score (on a 12"B&W TV). Now sadly last week my brother passed away and we are on the verge of qualifying again. Hope we auto qualify for 2026.:(

Sorry to hear about your loss man. 

I’m going to save my sappy “it’s been a long time coming” post for after the result.

The boys need to seize the moment and really take it to the Reggae Boyz from starting whistle to final whistle. I expect the boys to be up for this.

my god BMO is going to be rocking today, I’m getting goosebumps just thinking about it. Wish I could be there!! Loud and proud boys 🍻 

Edited by N1ckbr0wn

So curious to see the line up for this one.  Does Herdman start Laryea and Oso? You'd think he would, playing in Toronto and all, but Laryea'd not played 90 minutes for a couple of months until last game. If he starts, which I suspect is likely, I cannot imagine he'll go the full 90 again.  Might this be the line up?

Borjan

Johnston Henry Cornelius Adekugbe

Buchanan Eustaquio  Oso  Layrea

Larin  David

--

Cava in for Larin at 60 minutes. Hoilett for Layrea at 60.