WCQ: Canada vs Jamaica - Sunday, March 27, 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific - Toronto

I got a surprisingly good amount of sleep considering how amped up I am for this match, we have snow on the ground here in The Hammer, I'm sure it's going to be very cold down on the TO lakefront so dress really warm folks! I am more excited than nervous at this point, the nerves will kick in as my train nears Exhibition and I can see the stands of our National Soccer Stadium! Enjoy the moment everyone!

30 minutes ago, gator said:

I got a surprisingly good amount of sleep considering how amped up I am for this match, we have snow on the ground here in The Hammer, I'm sure it's going to be very cold down on the TO lakefront so dress really warm folks! I am more excited than nervous at this point, the nerves will kick in as my train nears Exhibition and I can see the stands of our National Soccer Stadium! Enjoy the moment everyone!

It’s going to be such an amazing day. It’s also going to be an emotional day. I can’t wait. So many here have been waiting for what seems like forever for this moment. 

On 3/25/2022 at 1:25 AM, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

4. We lose to Jamaica and Panama wins or draws their match against the USA later that night.

The CSA is saying on twitter that a Panama draw vs the USA later tonight is not enough to qualify if we lose today.

As @gator said on twitter, this doesn't seem to be correct since Costa Rica play the USA on the final matchday

Am I missing something?

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

4 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

The CSA is saying on twitter that a Panama draw vs the USA later tonight is not enough to qualify if we lose today.

As @gator said on twitter, this doesn't seem to be correct since Costa Rica play the USA on the final matchday

Am I missing something?

I think you’re right. The math wouldn’t make sense with them cancelling out points with one another somehow 

Sept.15,1985 I was in a funeral parlor as my dad had passed away a few days earlier, one of my soccer fanatic cousins would go the salons office to check the score (on a 12"B&W TV). Now sadly last week my brother passed away and we are on the verge of qualifying again. Hope we auto qualify for 2026.:(

8 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

Sept.15,1985 I was in a funeral parlor as my dad had passed away a few days earlier, one of my soccer fanatic cousins would go the salons office to check the score (on a 12"B&W TV). Now sadly last week my brother passed away and we are on the verge of qualifying again. Hope we auto qualify for 2026.:(

Sorry to hear that man.

8 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

Condolences to you and your family @MtlMario

17 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

Sorry for your loss.

18 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

My deepest condolences, my friend. 

22 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

Sorry for your loss man

24 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

Hopefully today brings a bit of joy for you in what must be a difficult time. Take care.