WCQ: Canada vs Jamaica - Sunday, March 27, 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific - Toronto

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2695470268/permalink/10159505588030269/

Bus arrival - 2:10. South West corner of BMO Field
Bring smoke (cold only, no flares)
Bring confetti cannons
Bring Streamers
Stadium opens 2:30, get in support the team during their warm up.
You can drink at a bar anytime, don't be boring, come support the team.
Edited by sstackho

33 minutes ago, sstackho said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2695470268/permalink/10159505588030269/

Bus arrival - 2:10. South West corner of BMO Field
Bring smoke (cold only, no flares)
Bring confetti cannons
Bring Streamers
Stadium opens 2:30, get in support the team during their warm up.
You can drink at a bar anytime, don't be boring, come support the team.

Very excited to see the turn out for this. Canada Soccer also just sent out an email advertising the bus arrival (although the email says 2:30 for whatever reason). Hamilton was pretty cool and that was only half capacity and not a clincher. This on the otherhand... 

Fuck man, goosebumps just thinking about it.

If everyone is close-to healthy and fit, my XI is Borjan, Johnston, Vitoria, Miller, Adekugbe, Laryea, Hutchinson Eustaquio, Buchanan, Larin, David. However you want to lay out the formation is fine, I think by now we all know the roles these guys would play.

Then early subs if we get a lead of 2 or more.

Edit: How can I leave out Osorio? Not sure, but where do I put him? Maybe Larin or David starts on the bench? Or Buchanan?

Edited by jonovision

13 minutes ago, jonovision said:

If everyone is close-to healthy and fit, my XI is Borjan, Johnston, Vitoria, Miller, Adekugbe, Laryea, Hutchinson Eustaquio, Buchanan, Larin, David. However you want to lay out the formation is fine, I think by now we all know the roles these guys would play.

Then early subs if we get a lead of 2 or more.

Edit: How can I leave out Osorio? Not sure, but where do I put him? Maybe Larin or David starts on the bench? Or Buchanan?

I think you’re spot on with your 11. As much as it seems inevitable we get in, you want to have it done with tomorrow and not have it still up in the air going down to Panama, no matter the probabilities. This is not an A level Jamaican team, with nothing to play for and it’s going to be cold as F with that wind coming off of Lake Ontario. Need to throw everything at the wall here.

5 minutes ago, Ally McCoist said:

What time is everyone arriving to BMO for the bus arrival? I know it's at 2:10pm but are people arriving earlier at like 1 maybe?

I suspect many will be at liberty village early. We’re going down for 11:30. Bunch kind of thing with a few bevy’s and then head over around 2:00.

Edited by EJsens1

33 minutes ago, EJsens1 said:

I suspect many will be at liberty village early. We’re going down for 11:30. Bunch kind of thing with a few bevy’s and then head over around 2:00.

Driving up from Windsor so won’t be there that early. If we get to liberty village around 2 to get to the bus arrival, will it be impossible to find parking?

6 minutes ago, archer21 said:

Driving up from Windsor so won’t be there that early. If we get to liberty village around 2 to get to the bus arrival, will it be impossible to find parking?

We’ve done that a couple times coming from Ottawa. Park at the stadium and then walk up to liberty village, then back to BMO, so we’re always early. Maybe someone with TFC seasons would know better 

23 hours ago, JAVIERF said:

I would play the same 11 with Hoilett for Kayé .  would play Paton who is having a great season in Scotland as their marquee midfielder

Harry Paton is not on the roster.  Also to answer your other question, we have Kamal Miller, Derek Cornelius and Scott Kennedy - so three left-footed CBs.