WCQ: Canada vs Jamaica - Sunday, March 27, 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific - Toronto

Just wanted to share my up close angle of the players as they arrived at BMO Field. I took the video in 4K 60fps (don't think the 4K processed yet but you can select 1080p60fps). Hope this is allowed to share! Please don't mind my obnoxious yelling I was too hyped.

Edited by Ally McCoist

On 3/27/2022 at 2:41 PM, gwsmith63 said:

I hope MAK is enjoying today after the sh*tstorm he has had to deal with since Thursday. Head up young man, Head up. 👍

no way.  head down young idiot.  the RC and then YC2 are the reasons why you  should be stapled to the taxi squad until something big changes.  the teiam has no use for immature boys like you.  let being the reason for ruining an undefeated be the motivation for the rest of your career

1 hour ago, kungfucious said:

no way.  head down young idiot.  the RC and then YC2 are the reasons why you  should be stapled to the taxi squad until something big changes.  the teiam has no use for immature boys like you.  let being the reason for ruining an undefeated be the motivation for the rest of your career

I honestly don’t know how to reply to this so I won’t, other than to say my post had absolutely nothing at all to do with what happened ON the field last week and all to do with what happened OFF it. 

This is Canada  

This is 2022  

😕

🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by gwsmith63

the fuck

2 hours ago, kungfucious said:

No one else will say it so I will , You are a fucking **** eh!

Idiot !

edited, apologies to others 

Edited by ob1

On 3/27/2022 at 3:59 PM, Watchmen said:

Props to Sportsnet for essentially cancelling their next show just to keep going with post-game coverage.

no.  absolutely not.  SN/Rogers, TSN/Bell, CBC and all of corporate canada deserve 0.00 props of any kind.  the only reason they extended coverage is b/c they see it as laying down the foundation for more $cha-ching. 

prepeare yourselve everybody.   theres going to a lot more cheap bandwagoners coming aboard this crazytrain

the MNT, and the women have succeeded DESPITE their bandwagon support.  if anybody deserves props, its the guys who started ONESoccer.  those guys got balls.

Edited by kungfucious

2 minutes ago, kungfucious said:

no.  absolutely not.  SN/Rogers, TSN/Bell, CBC and all or corporate canada deserve 0.00 props of any kind.  the only reason they extended coverage is b/c they see it as laying down the foundation for more $cha-ching. 

the MNT, and the women have succeeded DESPITE their bandwagon support.  if anybody deserves props, its the guys who started ONESoccer.  those guys got balls.

Fuck, mate. You're a weird one today, aren't you?

4 minutes ago, kungfucious said:

no.  absolutely not.  SN/Rogers, TSN/Bell, CBC and all or corporate canada deserve 0.00 props of any kind.  the only reason they extended coverage is b/c they see it as laying down the foundation for more $cha-ching. 

Sorry, I didn't realize that OneSoccer was actually doing this for philanthropic reasons.

15 minutes ago, ob1 said:

No one else will say it so I will , You are a fucking **** eh!

Idiot !

edited, apologies to others 

u guys can slag me, call me names, ok.  i just wanted to post that what MAK did was terrible and was incredibly selfish (the second one) .

@gwsmith63

i know what u meant and i wasnt trying to hijack your intent.  sorry if you got flack

40 minutes ago, kungfucious said:

no.  absolutely not.  SN/Rogers, TSN/Bell, CBC and all of corporate canada deserve 0.00 props of any kind.  the only reason they extended coverage is b/c they see it as laying down the foundation for more $cha-ching. 

prepeare yourselve everybody.   theres going to a lot more cheap bandwagoners coming aboard this crazytrain

I don’t know about the other shit you are on about, but I gotta say I agree with the Onesoccer bit.

I just pray they get on the mainstream tv, or a partnership with the other broadcasters to continue to maximize their presence as a proper football station. 

Reality is they were the only ones to invest in Canada soccer when no one else was around or willing. They saw the opportunity. Foreign folks. Not the money-sucking Canadian telecom peeps taking advantage of Canadians. 

The reality is, with the WC Qualification the CPL can only gain from this momentum. 

Edited by Shway

11 hours ago, kungfucious said:

I'd like to know how far you got in organized sport? Let me guess. As far as your couch, bag of chips and a two-four while you peek at the set over your bloated belly.

Edited by Sal333

u guys can slag me, call me names, ok.  i just wanted to post that what MAK did was terrible and was incredibly selfish (the second one) .

@gwsmith63

i know what u meant and i wasnt trying to hijack your intent.  sorry if you got flack

you're also about 5 days late man, a lot of people piled on him and quickly stopped after the stuff he endured after the fact.

We've qualified, we still have the ability to finish pot 3, everythings good man take it easy

On 3/29/2022 at 4:52 AM, vancanman said:

Holy shit.  "Honduras, if that's your real name."  I haven't laughed so hard for a couple of weeks.  

They only thing I would change from his rant is that I do have something against Costa Rica after that BS during O Canada.  I used to think that out of all the Central American nonsense we've had to put up with, Costa Rica was the least concacaffy, but they really took the cake this year, with Honduras and El Salvador seeming to be on their best behaviour.

Agree about CR.  I mean, organizers co-ordinated a fireworks show to drown out the Canadian national anthem. How low can you sink?

Personal anecdote: I was a kid in a sea of CR fans when Stalteri put us up 1-0 at Gillette Stadium during Gold Cup 2003. When I stood up to celebrate, someone threw a beer bottle at me.

Yeah. Costa Rica, you can suck it.

Edited by DeRo_Is_King

17 hours ago, Shway said:

I don’t know about the other shit you are on about, but I gotta say I agree with the Onesoccer bit.

I just pray they get on the mainstream tv, or a partnership with the other broadcasters to continue to maximize their presence as a proper football station. 

Reality is they were the only ones to invest in Canada soccer when no one else was around or willing. They saw the opportunity. Foreign folks. Not the money-sucking Canadian telecom peeps taking advantage of Canadians. 

The reality is, with the WC Qualification the CPL can only gain from this momentum. 

The worst part of this is I can totally picture the TSN suits call up Justin crying that regardless what the contracts and rights say, they should now have the rights and it's in the nations best interest.