WCQ: Costa Rica vs Canada - Thursday, March 24, 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific - San José

5 minutes ago, jonovision said:

He had plenty of time to come out and clear the ball on Campbell's chance. Misjudged a few crosses. His distribution was poor in the first half.

Does everyone here have collective amnesia regarding that play of his in the 40th minute before the goal???

Edited by BearcatSA

1 minute ago, Bison44 said:

Do you suppose he and Henry are having a little chat now??  If you banish every guy who makes a mistake, pretty soon you dont have a team.  Overall the whole team needs to learn from this.  This is the REAL concacaf road game, fireworks during anthem, ref all over the place, hostile crowd and someone is bound to lose their head.  If everyone learns a lesson, it'll be worth it.  They still were unlucky not to tie it up in the second half...but slow start again is puzzling.  

Yeah Canada had bare chances but couldn't complete

10 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

All you guys needed was a win or a draw but you guys had to fuck it all up...bottling it up👏👏👏👏👏👏 GOOD GOD DAMN JOB SARCASTIC 

4 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

What is the use of being Man of the Match when you don't win the game? We lost. Point blank period.

2 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

Yeah Canada had bare chances but couldn't complete

No one is keeping you here.  Feel free to move on....

5 minutes ago, Corazon said:

I also just want to add.  Look how far Canada has come!  We just went into historically the 3rd best team in CONCACAF and dominated them in their own home.  PLAYING A MAN DOWN!

This ticos team is a trainwreck.  The still have the dark arts to get some results, but they can't compete, they were outclassed in Jamaica too 1st half so lame.  A young , fresh attacking and speedie Nz team should eaten them alive.  

1 minute ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

I don't think Kaye played well and the initial yellow was reckless, but people should be talking about how Venegas went down in a heap.

It would have been perfectly plausible for him to be booked for simulation. The second yellow was harsh.  

That second yellow was a fucking disgrace. Kaye literally just walked into him and he fell like he was shot. That sort of behaviour SHOULD NOT BE REWARDED.

14 minutes ago, Corazon said:

Borjan - Hardly had to do anything for most of the game.  Couldn't do anything on the Costa Rica goal but did have a couple scares including that one scare where he almost cleared off the Costa Rican and into our net.

That was a terrible play...and I have seen that movie before with him.

2 minutes ago, JAVIERF said:

This ticos team is a trainwreck.  The still have the dark arts to get some results, but they can't compete, they were outclassed in Jamaica too 1st half so lame.  A young , fresh attacking and speedie Nz team should eaten them alive.  

I'm betting that the Ticos finish ahead of Panama when this is all said and done.  They are sneaky good.

Just now, BearcatSA said:

That was a terrible play...and I have seen that movie before with him.

He's had a few minor scares during this qualification but your right, this was almost the "old Borjan".  I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt though because we are nowhere near qualifying for Qatar without him during this campaign.

Just now, SirBobsaget said:

Ya and you idiots downvoting will see how MAK will not be trusted going forward. This board is a waste of time. You all don't understand anything., MAK is not going to be featuring going forwards, book that. 

Oh shit, we can downvote?  Here I come @dyslexic nam, you ain't winning another day after I learn how to downvote your bitch-ass posts.

1 minute ago, SirBobsaget said:

Ya and you idiots downvoting will see how MAK will not be trusted going forward. This board is a waste of time. You all don't understand anything., MAK is not going to be featuring going forwards, book that. 

You're being cruel, you should stop. 

3 minutes ago, frmr said:

That second yellow was a fucking disgrace. Kaye literally just walked into him and he fell like he was shot. That sort of behaviour SHOULD NOT BE REWARDED.

We all know that. 

But play stupid games and get stupid prizes. You’re not going to change the nature of CONCACAF just cause you’re morally opposed to it. 

Edited by ag futbol

2 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

I'm betting that the Ticos finish ahead of Panama when this is all said and done.  They are sneaky good.

Don't know that but I tell you, NZ IS HAVING A GOLDEN GENERATION ATM.   This is a team sport, they ate sneaky but they are old!!