WCQ: Costa Rica vs Canada - Thursday, March 24, 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific - San José

1 minute ago, El Hombre said:

Exactly.  Looks like we're going with the little used 2-1-3-4 special. 

Johnston - Miller

Eustaquio

Laryea - Hutch - MAK

Buchanan - David - Larin - Osorio

Makes perfect sense to me.  No one will expect it.

Yo mean  the formation we used vs the US Virgin Islands..

1 minute ago, footballfreak said:

Surprised not to see Cornelius/Kennedy in the lineup. One of Costa Rica’s main (only) threats is aerial set pieces.

Reminds me of Lorde, but a google search didn’t yield any results. 

Kennedy may not be fully fit (came off injured in his last match) and Cornelius has never impressed me much in the air. Really not of Canada's backs are impressive in that regard except for Vitoria and Henry.

Surprised not to see Cornelius/Kennedy in the lineup. One of Costa Rica’s main (only) threats is aerial set pieces.

Reminds me of Lorde, but a google search didn’t yield any results. 

Alright @footballfreak, I need you to bear down and spend the next two hours figuring this out.  You can watch the game on demand when OneSoccer posts it tomorrow afternoon.

Surprised not to see Cornelius/Kennedy in the lineup.

Because Kennedy is only "fine" and not fine AND DANDY

7 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

Didn’t show Vitoria running out although dressed...guy is injured.

Ya agree with others. Herman has been keeping his cards close to his chest. Some guys are still injured. :(

I took the morning off to watch this, but didn't tell my non-understanding extended family so I won't get any phone calls.  I just watched the interviews with some Voyageurs.  I've only met one V, so I don't know anyone.  

Sharman in Costa Rica, complaining about a shitty dj.  Nice to see.

So I'm a few pops in and sometimes (rarely!) I get maudlin and I just wanted to quickly thank everyone around here for the last year.  14 months ago, shit was pretty crappy.  But then we had the Olympic qualifiers and then WCQ started and hanging out around here has been a godsend for me.  My posting frequency increased because this place was an amazing diversion.  Gamedays, between gamedays, gold cup arguments, everything has been just awesome over the last little while.  So as we head into the final weekend of WCQ, just want to shout out everyone here online for the trip over the last little while.  It's been awesome.  Thanks.

Just now, El Hombre said:

So I'm a few pops in and sometimes (rarely!) I get maudlin and I just wanted to quickly thank everyone around here for the last year.  14 months ago, shit was pretty crappy.  But then we had the Olympic qualifiers and then WCQ started and hanging out around here has been a godsend for me.  My posting frequency increased because this place was an amazing diversion.  Gamedays, between gamedays, gold cup arguments, everything has been just awesome over the last little while.  So as we head into the final weekend of WCQ, just want to shout out everyone here online for the trip over the last little while.  It's been awesome.  Thanks.

With that out of the way, fuck you @dyslexic nam!  PEI sucks!