Jacen Russell-Rowe

Dominic94

13 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

With another goal last night, JRR moves into first place in the NextPro scoring race.  He really needs to be recalled to the first team.  Next season he either needs to play consistently with Crew or get loaned out to another MLS side (or to another league).  

48FFB493-1740-4895-B352-33157DAA4EB6.jpeg

That’s a pretty impressive strike rate. Exactly a goal a match. 

• 3 weeks later...

From the very limited stuff I saw, his Nashville cameos were very solid this year? He deserves his shot at the MLS next year- I mean, the league kinda needs him to move up a step, because what does it say if your (by far) best goal scorer in your developmental league can’t actually play first team?

If Columbus doesn’t rate him for some weird reason, I’d love for Montreal to give him a shot. Rea is supposed to be the Mihailovic replacement, but not opposed to bringing in a second option. 

I wonder if any clubs abroad rate this at all. Would the winner of the MLS Next Pro golden boot get a look at some top club academies in Europe? I think 20 is a bit old for a new player, but I wonder what the interest is for a guy with JRR’s resume at this point.

1 minute ago, Vasi said:

2nd hat-trick in a row! 🤯

What's the over under of this kid skipping the MLS 1s team and jumping in Europe this Winter? 

He also had the assist on the other Columbus goal too.

I hope TFC wins their playoff game so they can go head to head

2 hours ago, Soccerpro2 said:

They would also have noticed he got dropped from the 1st team and has only been tearing up a reserve league.

I like JRR, but tearing up MLS PRO won’t mean much to teams overseas.

He was sent down for playing time because they got Cucho, JRR was great in his stint and belonged, he just got in at the wrong time. No chance he was going to be given the shot at displacing their record signing