March 17th UPDATE: Costa Rica Pregame

JamboAl

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

am enquiring about moving the pregame to 3:30-5:30.  I'm in San Jose now and it will be something to get around and our ground agent has advised that leaving around 6:30 may not be sufficient to us into the stadium.  Also everyone must bring the QR code they used to enter the country and their passport as it may be asked for to get in.  I will be sending out an email on this later tonight or tomorrow once I receive some confirmation about the change in time. 

Is this a QR code they give you at border control? or some other QR code?

1 minute ago, pod818 said:

Is this a QR code they give you at border control? or some other QR code?

You have to fill out a form on an app similar to Arrive Can to get into Costa Rica. You’ll have to upload your QR code from your vaccine shots within the app for entry and based on what @JamboAl said, I’m assuming your QR code utilized in this process will be the one to use within the country for something like this. Here’s the link in case..

https://salud.go.cr

I’ve been asked by people whether there is a requirement to bring your passport to the game.  I have heard different information on this.  

At a minimum, take a photo of you passport on your phone or bring a photocopy if you don’t feel comfortable bringing your passport to the game

• Admin unpinned this topic
6 minutes ago, liamrekop said:

Anyone else notice this on the ticket? Can't be right that you have to check in 2+ hours early?

image.png.34f78f724700186d81997af106b328c5.png

I have posted elsewhere that if you are in line at 700 to get in for 800, you may miss the first half.  I have been warned by a few locals.