what an effort to get us all in the stadium to celebrate on March 27, thanks for Jamie and all those involved. Raise a glass to that !!

Cblake

As an FYI, in my messages with admin, he will check that this week for sure, now that the ticket allocations seem to have been sorted out. The CSA prefers one point of contact, so he'll reach out in next few days. Hopefully rules have eased on this too.

12 hours ago, footballer123 said:

Any news on whether tifos are alllowed for the game? 

It depends on what you mean by tifo.

What Joe was asking about specifically was something that covered a section, which was not allowed a month ago. 

They have been very busy of late, and have an announcement today.    Also have to wait for their site visit at BMO which was recent.

39 minutes ago, Admin said:

What Joe was asking about specifically was something that covered a section, which was not allowed a month ago. 

They have been very busy of late, and have an announcement today.    Also have to wait for their site visit at BMO which was recent.

Correct! I assume TIFO meant big flag. My suggestion was a large flag covering a large section for when players walk in and during anthem.

4 hours ago, Admin said:

That is what I meant but, it doesn't necessarily have to be something that covers the entire section if we aren't allowed/can't get it done in time.

Something smaller could also work,  maybe 3 big maple leafs one on the left, one on the right and one in the middle, can be filled in. Maybe the silhouette of the world cup in the one in the middle, i'm sure there are more creative people who could think of something better to include in them.   

51 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

Jealous because damn it I wanted tickets but they were sold out as soon as they went on sale yet again

It really wasn’t that difficult this time to get tickets if you signed up and were ready ahead of time. You may even be able to get some on the ticket exchange if your a paying member of Voyageurs.

1 hour ago, TGAA_Star said:

Jealous because damn it I wanted tickets but they were sold out as soon as they went on sale yet again

How?

I am literally still selling tickets to this game...  there were three posts in this forum alone about it...

1 hour ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Is there a chance two get a second Capo around 115/116/117? I know 113/114 has long been the V's stronghold, but now that we have the entire section would be great to get the whole south end going in unison

We have something for that... no idea if it will work though.   More details out soon.