Sean Rea

PegCityCam

9 minutes ago, Cheeta said:

If memory serves, Wanderers are currently Valour's closest neighbour on the table and have two matches on hand.

And they signed Rea?

Huh.

I think it's time we all agree that Valour aren't even swimming in the same pool, salary-wise, as the rest of the league.

21 minutes ago, jonovision said:

I think it's time we all agree that Valour aren't even swimming in the same pool, salary-wise, as the rest of the league.

Pacific still try to splash

3 hours ago, jonovision said:

One has to wonder if it's salary, location, management, or some combination of all three.

• 1 month later...

I'm at a Castellón match vs Cádiz talking to club members and the guy I'm beside knew about Rea signing. And watched the B play. Said he looked good, something went wrong with his mindset and he abandoned ship. 

They say the owner Canadian Voulgaris was signing youth talent to try to build a base, to move up or to sell on but Sean somehow wasn't up to it. 

Also say they're extremely happy with ownership.

This fanbase is excellent, odd that Rea didn't see it clearly enough to stick it out.