2022 World Cup Draw

Jedi Ram

6 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

"Arabic script is spam", what a douche.

First of all, there are a lot of comments from all over the world, I am seeing as I write Iran (which is not Arabic you moron) and then Macedonia, Morocco, Argentina, the US, Saudi Arabia. 

Do spam comments also vote on the surveys? 

According to @Lansdudethe CMNT is full of spam players I suppose.

Agree with the sentiment on the spam comment, but as an FYI, modern Farsi uses arabic script. 

2 minutes ago, Soro17 said:

Agree with the sentiment on the spam comment, but as an FYI, modern Farsi uses arabic script. 

Thanks, well taken, good point.

If you have 12,000 watching and 27,000 votes on the survey for BEST SLEEPER TEAM, it is likely lots are refreshing and re-voting. On a rather uninspiring poll, they should do more as the viewers love them. 

Plenty of fans, true, take a "comment" and repost it unendingly, but it is not "spam". It is just enthusiastic repetition. Also: I think a lot of countries in the world are not broadcasting this so their nationals are viewing on YT.

28 minutes ago, QBCS said:

Seeing James Duthie do a full show on the world cup and Canada is odd, seeing him do hockey for years and now covering soccer for a whole show is surreal

He's been the host of TSN's World Cup coverage in the past.  Not a real surprise, IMHO.

31 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

So when do they start pulling the hot balls…?  

I am multitasking during a very busy work day and have a call in 15 minutes so not sure when I need to start paying full attention   

Getting underway soon.

Nope, they fooled me again.  It's time for some 'music.'

Edited by vancanman