Tickets for Jamaica 27th

Admin

Last few times, there was a link for TM sent with the codes.   Do we need that link (or any specific unique link) to purchase tickets?   or can we just going into the TM site (that everyone else uses) and purchase ethe tickets with our own code through our generic account.   

2 minutes ago, Free kick said:

Last few times, there was a link for TM sent with the codes.   Do we need that link (or any specific unique link) to purchase tickets?   or can we just going into the TM site (that everyone else uses) and purchase ethe tickets with our own code through our generic account.   

Use the link on the V's site, and the code in your profile. 

7 hours ago, Ally McCoist said:

And there won't be a single ticket left for the public RIP

Should there be?

Fair argument if there's none left for CanadaRED but if you can't take the 30 seconds to sign up for a free newsletter tough break.

12 hours ago, Ally McCoist said:

Does anybody know how the CRW advanced pre-sale works? I know that they'll email a code but if you go on the TM page right now (https://www.ticketmaster.ca/canada-mnt-v-jamaica-fifa-world-toronto-ontario-03-27-2022/event/10005C5CD61D2B16) the timer is currently set to countdown to noon (the CR presale) instead of 1000 EST.  

I'm seeing the same thing, and not quite sure where I'm supposed to enter the Canada Red + White code (unless the seats become unlocked at 10 AM somehow). Am I missing something? 

Just now, m-g-williams said:

I'm seeing the same thing, and not quite sure where I'm supposed to enter the Canada Red + White code (unless the seats become unlocked at 10 AM somehow). Am I missing something? 

Please note this link is a discrete and private link for the CanadaRED+WHITE pre-sale. This link is the only link that can be used to gain access to your pre-sale with your unique code. As this is a discrete link, this pre-sale is not visible publicly on Ticketmaster.ca. This link will provide you access to your pre-sale at 10:00am ET despite Ticketmaster.ca saying the pre-sale only starts at 12:00pm.

1 minute ago, EJsens1 said:

Please note this link is a discrete and private link for the CanadaRED+WHITE pre-sale. This link is the only link that can be used to gain access to your pre-sale with your unique code. As this is a discrete link, this pre-sale is not visible publicly on Ticketmaster.ca. This link will provide you access to your pre-sale at 10:00am ET despite Ticketmaster.ca saying the pre-sale only starts at 12:00pm.

The link only takes me to general sale, the clock ticking down to 12. not 10? Any input on this?

2 minutes ago, EJsens1 said:

Huh. I guess reading *is* an important skill after all. 

Disregard. :)