Tickets for Jamaica 27th

Admin

44 minutes ago, David Pinto said:

I assume Vs membership fees cover 1 year? Where can I find the date I paid the membership so It doesn't lapse before ticketing? 

I can see joined date on the Vs site. 

Easiest way seems to be to go to the Voyageurs store and try to purchase it again.

It immediately pops up with bought date

7 hours ago, David Pinto said:

I assume Vs membership fees cover 1 year? Where can I find the date I paid the membership so It doesn't lapse before ticketing? 

I can see joined date on the Vs site. 

You won't. 

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Only for Voyageurs paid members.

Right, but will the Voyageurs paid members potentially buy out the stadium with this advanced ticket purchase or does it just entitle them to early access to tickets in a special part of the stadium with the rest available to the general public?

15 minutes ago, Kingston said:

Right, but will the Voyageurs paid members potentially buy out the stadium with this advanced ticket purchase or does it just entitle them to early access to tickets in a special part of the stadium with the rest available to the general public?

Special part of the stadium, from what I read, V's get the southend as well as Section 111, and 119.

1 hour ago, Kingston said:

1 hour ago, lbula17 said:

Special part of the stadium, from what I read, V's get the southend as well as Section 111, and 119.

What @lbula17 said.

2 minutes ago, Ally McCoist said:

Didn't the Hamilton game originally go on sale like 2 months in advance lol

And the CSA got burned when capacity was then reduced!

So lesson learned I guess; during a pandemic sometimes being a little more last-minute saves you a lot of time and effort ( and face ) !

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

Just now, Ally McCoist said:

Not saying I don't believe you but where does it mention max of 4 from CR+W?

Twice in the press release

' CanadaRED+WHITE members will receive an individualized presale code facilitating a one-time purchase of up to four tickets.'

All CanadaRED members will receive a presale code which will facilitate the purchase of up to four tickets in one transaction

Just now, theaub said:

Twice in the press release

' CanadaRED+WHITE members will receive an individualized presale code facilitating a one-time purchase of up to four tickets.'

All CanadaRED members will receive a presale code which will facilitate the purchase of up to four tickets in one transaction

I'm stupid. Thanks.

So with a max of four seats that means about 5000-6000 Red and White members (likely ones who are closer to the GTA) can sell out most of the seats, given that the Vs probably have about 4000 seats or so allotted to them from 111-119 -- I guess we will see how many members they get before next Thursday.....

....when do the first complaints of "I didn't get my code - and that's the main reason I bought the Red and White membership in the first place" get posted --- 10:01AM, 10:02AM?....😄

Edited by Team Canada