Tickets for Jamaica 27th

Admin

1 hour ago, Cblake said:

Who cares about  what they do in Europe, the focus is all about what can be down in the south-end in a couple weeks. Bring the voice, noise and passion. 

Which is why I said " and theres nothing that can be done about it. What we can do is to produce the best atmosphere in Canadian football in recent memory. "

14 hours ago, Admin said:

Last chance.

Anyone need tickets before I go to bed?

Probably missed this window, figured they would have been gone at 1pm. 

I have 2 tickets in 117 row 1. Will buy whatever is available, for friends and family and former player friends. Will re-sell for face value and encourage them to buy membership as well.

Just now, ShralpShralpShral said:

Code will be in your profile at 2pm.  

Click the dropdown with your name in the top right, select "profile".  The code will show up at 2pm in a section just above your address

do i use the code on ticket master?

Can not really feel bad for anyone. At this point anyone should really know what you have to do to be able to get your tickets with ease. Anyone who really wanted to go made sure they checked all the boxes, not leaving anything to chance. This is indicative of the interest in the lads right now, which is not a bad thing in anyway. 

https://www.blogto.com/sports_play/2022/03/fifa-world-cup-qualifiers-canada-jamaica-2022/?fbclid=IwAR1mYP__lwIJg8C6gOES_GN_mLtxZWXYeTXCoX45Y9jiH9dSS5gqFQm-210

4 hours ago, m-g-williams said:

Where were people finding the re-sale tickets (or any remaining tickets)? A friend of mine decided she now wants in, so trying to see if I can find her a straggler ticket somewhere. 

Sent

3 hours ago, Kadenge said:

Blog TO....Team Canada lol. But really it's time to expand BMO Field. Toronto needs a soccer stadium much larger than 28/30K and if TFC get a bump in attendance they may be motivated to throw in some dosh as well.

Already in the works for 2026

25 minutes ago, Cblake said:

As if 6:45 pm tonight only 21 tickets remain available on TM. From the looks of it the only 21 tickets still available in the entire stadium, great to see. 

Yeah, it is a TM glitch.  We have two ticket codes, and it won't let you buy in those three ticket blocks

Sortting that out now