Tickets for Jamaica 27th

Admin

Apologies if this has already been covered but I purchased tickets this morning with the code that was emailed to me. Unfortunately the code didn't give access to the Voyageurs sections....which would be my preference...and there wasn't a code present on my profile either. Again...sorry if this has been discussed already...appreciate any helpful info. 

If there are that many spots available on the south end, I would 100% be willing to buy more from there if possible.  I have friends and family that I had to cut out due to the limitations and I know they would love to attend.  I'd rather my friends and family who are genuine fans of our national team vs people we know nothing about purchasing on the south end.

Edited by Corazon

3 minutes ago, Giggsy said:

Apologies if this has already been covered but I purchased tickets this morning with the code that was emailed to me. Unfortunately the code didn't give access to the Voyageurs sections....which would be my preference...and there wasn't a code present on my profile either. Again...sorry if this has been discussed already...appreciate any helpful info. 

I just checked and you have a ticket code in your Voyageurs profile.  It should work to buy tickets from the sections.  I would clear your browser first or use a different device.

1 hour ago, maplebanana said:

I had access to the early lot of V's tickets, but passed on them because I got 4 CRW tickets. I would rather sit in the V's section, but there's 4 of us, so not much we can do. If the south end opened up to 4, I'm sure many others in similar situations to me would jump on them.

Might be unpopular but I believe the two ticket max allows for less tickets in the hands of bandwagoners. I'm saying this as I have friends who would fit that description

18 minutes ago, ADP10 said:

Might be unpopular but I believe the two ticket max allows for less tickets in the hands of bandwagoners. I'm saying this as I have friends who would fit that description

Yes, that's probably correct. In my case, 2 of the 4 of us are recent converts. Enthusiastic & excited, but new followers to be sure. 

1 hour ago, ADP10 said:

I wouldn't put it like that. 

We have 3300 paid members.  We are trying to maximize the number of paid members in the stands, that is the goal

52 minutes ago, spinrack said:

Looking better.  113-115 pretty much sold out.  112 and 116 not far behind.
image.png.a0fc31ef01decdd3add720abf9f76d75.png

What’s the reason for 113 and 114 selling so much faster than 116 and 117? I got 116 and figured it was essentially the same as 114 but now I feel left out lol

9 minutes ago, archer21 said:

What’s the reason for 113 and 114 selling so much faster than 116 and 117? I got 116 and figured it was essentially the same as 114 but now I feel left out lol

This is where die hard, hard core Voyageurs supporters have anyways sit for years and only had 2 or 3 sections at that time as oppose to whole south end

Edited by Jedi Ram

33 minutes ago, archer21 said:

It's the core of where supporters normally are in this stadium, for both national team and club matches.  The capo stand is at front of 114.

I think we need to make a big step up in terms of atmosphere for this game, the Hamilton game was crucial and against the states but good parts of people in the V's section made almost no effort to join in with songs/chants or simply just cheering. Qualifying for a world cup doesn't happen everyday and the team put in tremendous work to achieve it.

There are a good number of our players that play in Europe where they regularly experience atmospheres better than anything we could hope to produce in the near future, and theres nothing that can be done about it. What we can do is to produce the best atmosphere in Canadian football in recent memory. 

2 minutes ago, footballer123 said:

I think we need to make a big step up in terms of atmosphere for this game, the Hamilton game was crucial and against the states but good parts of people in the V's section made almost no effort to join in with songs/chants or simply just cheering. Qualifying for a world cup doesn't happen everyday and the team put in tremendous work to achieve it.

There are a good number of our players that play in Europe where they regularly experience atmospheres better than anything we could hope to produce in the near future, and theres nothing that can be done about it. What we can do is to produce the best atmosphere in Canadian football in recent memory. 

Who cares about  what they do in Europe, the focus is all about what can be down in the south-end in a couple weeks. Bring the voice, noise and passion. 

Four (4) Tickets Available!

Hi y'all. Long time listener, first time caller here.

I've got four (4) tickets in Section 219 available that I'm more than happy to sell at cost. I originally grabbed four from the TFC sale, but we were able to subsequently get the four tickets we needed from the V's sale (merci, admins, that process was very smooth).

If you're interested, shoot me a message here and we can square that up. I don't think I'm noble, but I'm not looking to make a profit on these. 

2 hours ago, archer21 said:

Y'know how in high school there were 20 lunch tables in the cafeteria but you just knew that the third and fourth from the front on the right were the absolute best even though they were exactly the same as all the others and were actually kind of a pain to get to but that's where the cool kids were?  It's kinda like that.

I'm sure your seats will be fine but....