Tickets for Jamaica 27th

Admin

5 minutes ago, CCrTFC said:

From the email I read I was to understand I could use my CanadaRW code and then purchase additional tix with the CanadaRED code. I'm getting blocked from purchasing more tickets after my initial 4 RW tix. 

4 tickets per account max. I had to put 4 in my wives account to be able to also purchase my Vs tickets. 

34 minutes ago, CCrTFC said:

From the email I read I was to understand I could use my CanadaRW code and then purchase additional tix with the CanadaRED code. I'm getting blocked from purchasing more tickets after my initial 4 RW tix. 

28 minutes ago, David Pinto said:

4 tickets per account max. I had to put 4 in my wives account to be able to also purchase my Vs tickets. 

I was indeed able to get 6 tickets into the same account. It seems to be a glitch not allowing it, multiple people have got around it through methods such as: refreshing your page, clearing your cache, using a different device/browser, using a different payment method.

1 hour ago, Pottsy3 said:

Thankfully got 116 row 5 like I wanted, and didn't have to completely panic for it. I've sat in that row for Costa Rica - 2015 Gold Cup, USA-Nations League, Panama, Honduras and El Salvador WCQ). 0 losses over that span, so I didn't want to risk changing it up now.

row 16 row 1 with my daughter see you there brotha

1 minute ago, theaub said:

General question - are people running into issues buying these groups of 3 in sections 112-115 (ie not letting you leave a single seat when you try to buy a pair)?

It's kind of a known issue which is super annoying.  Someone buys a single and then the other 3 basically can't be purchased because of the 2 ticket cap.

3 minutes ago, theaub said:

General question - are people running into issues buying these groups of 3 in sections 112-115 (ie not letting you leave a single seat when you try to buy a pair)?

It's pretty much always been that way on Ticketmaster ...

Just now, ShralpShralpShral said:

It's kind of a known issue which is super annoying.  Someone buys a single and then the other 3 basically can't be purchased because of the 2 ticket cap.

Someone can buy a single, and then later on someone can grab the pair.

Doesn't seem to have stopped the rest of the stadium selling out in CanadaRED.

Edited by nfitz

image.png.4319fdf0f32a472abcefbd6fafa40574.png

We're well past the second Voyageurs on-sale time, and still showing only about 50% tickets sold.
Unless I am somehow not up-to-date.
There are going to be  a lot of randoms in sections other than 113-115.  Unsold V's tickets will be the only ones available in the general sale tomorrow.