Tickets for Jamaica 27th

Admin

13 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Just to be 100% clear, the date when you signed up for paid membership correct?

Just for people to get a rough idea where they stand if we use this method:

Remind us, what was the first date paid membership was introduced?

How many paid members do we currently have?

How many members did we have in late August ( before the Honduras game in Sept 2021 and this current cycle ) ?

great question. 

I'm assuming I'm one of the first few, as I noticed the link before it was advertised. 😁
So if I don't get tickets, I'm parking my truck in front of Gate 3 in protest of my freedom. 

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

If you became a paid member during the early part of the qualifying cycle, you will be fine.  We only started paid memberships in early 2021.  

1 minute ago, lbula17 said:

I think a lot of people joined after the Mexico game. I think you will have some good luck.

It was roughly around the opening games of qualifying, I believe.

Just now, QBCS said:

It was roughly around the opening games of qualifying, I believe.

possibly, I didn't realize the need for a paid membership until November so i'm a bit nervous. Either way I wish everybody the best of luck and whoever goes to make the most noise!

Supporters who witnessed the 8-1 debacle should get some sort of mental suffering and anguish allowance for tickets to the Jamaica celebration game.  Maybe 4 tickets? 😜

In all seriousness thanks for taking the time to coordinate this and allow the vast majority of us to get in the stadiums for this unbelievably amazing match!

4 minutes ago, lbula17 said:

possibly, I didn't realize the need for a paid membership until November so i'm a bit nervous. Either way I wish everybody the best of luck and whoever goes to make the most noise!

At the time, there wasn't a "need" other than to show your support to help various initiatives. You got a shirt with your membership, that was the only perk which in my eyes was more than worth it. 

Not sure where I would be in the cycle of members but I paid in July 2021, so i would assume that's relatively early on in terms of "paid memberships"......but I've been on the "interweb user groups Canada Soccer thingy" 😉 since before the 8-1 debacle (to stick with "debacle" as the key modifier ---- shouldn't all Canada Soccer references be listed as "pre" and "post" debacle - we all know what that signifies.....LOL) -- that should at least qualify someone for hazard pay?....... 

40 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Just for people to get a rough idea where they stand if we use this method:

Remind us, what was the first date paid membership was introduced?

How many paid members do we currently have?

How many members did we have in late August ( before the Honduras game in Sept 2021 and this current cycle ) ?

Ha - I think I signed up early as a guinea pig when the idea was originally floated. 

12 minutes ago, Shway said:

At the time, there wasn't a "need" other than to show your support to help various initiatives. You got a shirt with your membership, that was the only perk which in my eyes was more than worth it. 

True, I still feel I as well as those like me who joined early November have a good chance but couldn't agree more with the narrative of having the fans who have been through all the tough parts getting priority! 

52 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

🙁

So i gather that you could have been out there loyally supporting the national team since the day the Voyageurs group and forum was created 20+ years ago but it wont matter for squat because it will all come down to when someone paid.   For many years,  I didnt even know you had to pay.   Or i didnt know what benefits it yielded to pay.  eventually I did so anyways.

Edited by Free kick

10 minutes ago, Free kick said:

🙁

So i gather that you could have been out there loyally supporting the national team since the day the Voyageurs group and forum was created 20+ years ago but it wont matter for squat because it will all come down to when someone paid.   For many years,  I didnt even know you had to pay.   Or i didnt know what benefits it yielded to pay.  eventually I did so anyways.

In the same boat.. but i've forgotten my passcode to this website so many times i've had to make numerous accounts😂. Either way I hope we who have supported this team for a while are able to get tickets to celebrate history being made!

2 minutes ago, lbula17 said:

In the same boat.. but i've forgotten my passcode to this website so many times i've had to make numerous accounts😂. Either way I hope we who have supported this team for a while are able to get tickets to celebrate history being made!

I just double checked my profile and its says Joined date:  May 16 2003.   I thought that this would be the date that matters.  But apparently not.   

3 minutes ago, Free kick said:

I just double checked my profile and its says Joined date:  May 16 2003.   I thought that this would be the date that matters.  But apparently not.   

On my previous account I would say I joined around May 2010 as that was the day I turned 16. But I understand their thinking and considering how complicated things are with ticketmaster and all tickets being online, i'm just happy they've come up with a solution.

Edited by lbula17

18 minutes ago, Free kick said:

🙁

Sorry, but 'someone paid' is a very glib way of saying 'signed up for a membership that provides priority ticket access'

I think I am one of the early memberships, but I'm in NZ so won't be attending.  Happy to scalp my code - payment only accepted by Useless Ethereum Tokens* https://uetoken.com/ . 

* Described as "The worlds first 100% honest cryptocoin - You're going to give some random person on the internet money, and they're going to take it and go buy stuff with it. Probably electronics, to be honest. Maybe even a big-screen television. Seriously, don't buy these tokens."

I joined the boards in 2012 but I would assume my 1993 Canada v Mexico ticket stub from Varsity Stadium would get me to the front of the line?! LOL....(do Blizzard tickets from the 70s help the cause?!).....

in truth there is no perfect system to make everyone happy - if my “date” is July 2021 (as a paid member) then so be it - I’m sure I will get into BMO one way or another on the 27th.....

This seems to have become a dick measuring competition, except we're talking about when we joined the forum lol.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the membership launched in June 2021 for anyone overthinking things. My paid date was June 15th, so I hope to see you all at BMO.

Edited by Pottsy3

2 minutes ago, Pottsy3 said:

This seems to have become a dick measuring competition, except we're talking about when we joined the forum lol.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the membership launched in June 2021 for anyone overthinking things. My paid date was June 15th, so I hope to see you all at BMO.

😂one way or another things will workout! Whether it be through the V's are paying the price of tickets which scalpers are charging i'm gonna try to get down there!

7 minutes ago, Pottsy3 said:

Lmaoooo this. I was going to say this 🤣

By the looks of it, your 2015 join date is having you shit out of luck mate.

Edited by Shway