Jamie Knight-Lebel

jordan

30 minutes ago, narduch said:

6.7 isn't a bad Fotmob rating.

It just isn't exceptional

I guess I go by their coding.  Green is good, orange is only ok, and red is bad.   By that metric a 7 is the baseline for a “good” performance.   But fair enough - a young CB getting a 6.7 rating in a game where the defence didn’t concede is decent for sure.  

Edited by dyslexic nam

13 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I guess I go by their coding.  Green is good, orange is only ok, and red is bad.   By that metric a 7 is the baseline for a “good” performance.   But fair enough - a young CB getting a 6.7 rating in a game where the defence didn’t concede is decent for sure.  

I would call it satisfactory.

Defenders generally have lower ratings anyways because they have less opportunities to get the kind of things that inflate your rating on these types of algorithms

Jamie Knight-Lebel 🇨🇦 vs Swindowm Town 🇬🇧

90 Minutes

🦶 48 Touches

🎯 15/29 Passes (52%)

↗️ 1/9 Long Passes (11%) 

️ 1 Ball loss

💣 6 Clearances

️ 1 Recovery

🥊 3/5 Ground Duels (60%)

☁️ 6/16 Aerial Duels (38%)

🦵 1/1 Tackle (100%)

🚫 1 Fault

Screenshot_20240824_111728_Instagram.thumb.jpg.25fcb3ba35c19226fae866f8d60cbe18.jpg

Other game that I watched this morning. Great late comeback for Crewe. Back three and he was on the right side. Bromley didn't do much attacking after an early lead.

He was very good. Even stepped up to intercept a ball past half and then took a shot from outside the box that the goalie made a great save on.

With LDF not getting a loan, JKL looks like the young CB to watch right now

Screenshot_20240831_124647_FotMob Pro.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

Wales is monitoring him, wonder if we can integrate him soon.

The challenge is that the league doesn't break for FIFA windows. If he is starting/getting mins for his club, it's better for his development to let him play. He has repped our youth team and I'm sure our coaching staff are in contact with him. The only chance would be a GC call up and that would probably be to train with the squad.

46 minutes ago, Barthez-Battalion said:

I can see Jesse calling him in October to at least train, especially if he gets wind that Wales are trying to muscle in.

Especially if we are playing a club team. Change to really blood some players in and rest some others.

His ratings on whoscored have been outstanding. He has the second highest rating of any player on the team this season.

In league action, Crewe have allowed 2 goals in the 412 minutes he’s been on the pitch and 4 goals in the 38 minutes that he wasn’t.

It’s pretty impressive for someone his age to be settling in this quickly.