TICKET PROBLEM - Costa Rica vs Canada - San Jose

Admin

2 minutes ago, bgamba10 said:

Just got a confirmation email on the second attempt. Used a scotiabank card this time and it was successful. I also had to use safari, as chrome didnt work

did the confirmation email come right away? I am hesitant to keep trying as I have already been charged once but no confirmation email

1 minute ago, liamrekop said:

did the confirmation email come right away? I am hesitant to keep trying as I have already been charged once but no confirmation email

Yup came right away with the tickets.

I also have a random pending charge but assume that will go away or I will phone my bank.

e: also to echo some of the comments above, if you're having trouble try using a non-Chrome browser.

Edited by theaub

2 minutes ago, liamrekop said:

Took at least five minutes for my confirmation e-mail to arrive, and all the while my screen on the ticketing website was blank.  But after sweating bullets for that time, the "Successful execution" message popped up and I got my e-mails.

2 minutes ago, liamrekop said:

Yes it did. The first time it showed as a pending transaction with no email. Second time i immediately received the confirmation email. 

1 minute ago, liamrekop said:

Success!  Used a different card with two factor authentication. 

Check your junk mail.  That's where I found mine.  There was also a print voucher button to press when the operation succefull page came up.

I got two e-mails.  There's one with the subject line "Comprobante de compra en  SpecialTicket.net", that's a transaction detail confirmation with the price you paid.  And there's one with the subject line "Su entrada para el evento Costa Rica vs Canada con Special Ticket", which I believe is the ticket for entry as it contains the QR codes for my two seats.

Edit: yes, the second e-mail with the QR codes is the actual ticket.  This is the translation of the subject line: "Your ticket for the Costa Rica vs Canada event with Special Ticket"

Edited by umpiredice

15 minutes ago, umpiredice said:

To anyone who is still trying to get a single ticket:  I bought two tickets.  If you are having difficulty with the website and want to use one of mine, please message me!

same here. if anyone needs a single or admins want to start building a pool of additional tickets to offer to others who didn't get any, let us know

14 hours ago, theaub said:

Have nothing logistically planned but I'll figure it out.

Where are people staying?

I'm at a place about a ten minute walk from the stadium with the wonderful name of "Casa Jardin del Mango", or "House of the Mango Garden".  It's a big house that's been converted into a hotel.  Private rooms with shared bathrooms, and there's a kitchen where you can make your own food.  Plenty of places to eat and drink within a fifteen minute walk.  And it has dogs. And a gigantic mango tree.  Only cost $USD 113 for three nights.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 9:39 AM, theaub said:

Have nothing logistically planned but I'll figure it out.

Where are people staying?

We’re staying at a place called La Sabana Hotel Suites Apartments. My buddy going is such a snorer that I had to get a place with 2 rooms without paying for 2 hotel rooms. 5-6 minute walk to the stadium. 

I assume there’s a bunch of people flying down on that flight out of Toronto the Tuesday morning.  We’re connecting on that from Ottawa.  The prices on the way back got out on control, so we’re dipping the Friday (much cheaper) now unfortunately, but we have an 8 hour layover in Mexico City, which will be fun to check out for a couple of hours 

• Admin unpinned this topic