TICKET PROBLEM - Costa Rica vs Canada - San Jose

Admin

6 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Only 6000 tickets were sold during that Scotiabank presale:

https://www.fedefutbol.com/2022/02/18/entradas-para-enfrentar-a-canada-y-estados-unidos-salen-hoy-al-publico-general/

There should be plenty left!

Interesting, that article says 1pm. I thought it was noon (central) that public sale started?

It's still the same website as the presale, correct?

I'm going to buy an extra ticket anyway.  If there's a single traveller who's unable to get a ticket on their own, they can use my extra one.  Or, maybe I'll meet someone nice in Costa Rica and invite them to go to the match with me.

And if the ticket isn't used - well, that's just one fewer Costa Rican supporter in the building.

Just now, tg02 said:

Tried again with a different result.  Sketchy page with one word.  Compras.......(Purchases)

Not sure if I bought tickets or not now.  Ugh.

That's happened to me before... believe what happened is the original five-minute countdown expired so the ticket got released. Their front-end starts a new countdown after rejecting our non-CR Scotia cards but I imagine that's a bug.

1 hour ago, tg02 said:

Tried again with a different result.  Sketchy page with one word.  Compras.......(Purchases)

Not sure if I bought tickets or not now.  Ugh.

I had that same page on Wednesday. Credit never debited and no email confirmation so I don't think you got.

FYI finally got it to go through. Was using a Revolut card (virtual bank) and after a bunch of unsuccesful attempts getting a declined error the bank froze the card. Unfroze it and then it worked.

The webpage took forever to complete the purchase so don't give up if you see the charge notification come through on your phone.

I am constantly receiving the following:

Estimado Cliente, le informamos que su transacción ha sido declinada por el ente financiero que procesa la transacción de su tarjeta de crédito o débito. Por favor comuníquese con el Banco Emisor de su tarjeta de crédito o débito para conocer el estado de su transacción. Nuestra empresa no es responsable de los Inconvenientes causados.

Called my bank and they can see that SpecialTicket requested the charges and my bank authorized them but for some reason it not being accepted on their end.  

Anyone else getting this?

18 minutes ago, liamrekop said:

me too, sent a confirmation number via text . put that in stuck on verification screen

I assume this text is sent to the phone number we entered when we registered on the site.  I only entered the straight ten digits.  Is that what you did?  Or did you enter a "1" at the start for long distance?

Just now, umpiredice said:

I assume this text is sent to the phone number we entered when we registered on the site.  I only entered the straight ten digits.  Is that what you did?  Or did you enter a "1" at the start for long distance?

no I have a bmo mastercard and it asked to send a 2-step verification code to my phone number so I did that. I went through the process twice and stalled out both times. however, I am looking at my credit card statement as there is a purchase from SPECIAL TICKET 2... but no confirmation email. So now I am very hesitant to keep trying before I find out if that was successful. I will call mastercard to find out more info I think.

4 minutes ago, tg02 said:

I am constantly receiving the following:

Estimado Cliente, le informamos que su transacción ha sido declinada por el ente financiero que procesa la transacción de su tarjeta de crédito o débito. Por favor comuníquese con el Banco Emisor de su tarjeta de crédito o débito para conocer el estado de su transacción. Nuestra empresa no es responsable de los Inconvenientes causados.

Called my bank and they can see that SpecialTicket requested the charges and my bank authorized them but for some reason it not being accepted on their end.  

Anyone else getting this?

Yup and I have like 40 ten cent charges on my card

3 minutes ago, liamrekop said:

no I have a bmo mastercard and it asked to send a 2-step verification code to my phone number so I did that. I went through the process twice and stalled out both times. however, I am looking at my credit card statement as there is a purchase from SPECIAL TICKET 2... but no confirmation email. So now I am very hesitant to keep trying before I find out if that was successful. I will call mastercard to find out more info I think.

I'm in!  After I entered my verification code I got stuck on a blank screen for a long time, but now I've got two confirmation e-mails from SpecialTicket and the following on my screen:

image.png.246a17aa3da9a5c8853ec5f8f78f841b.png