The Race for Pot 3

Miche

56 minutes ago, Kwesi33 said:

Not to derail the thread, but are you the TGAA of old Ghanaweb Forum fame?  I see how Ghana's recent failures have soured you, I'm in the same boat hahahaha.  I really had no faith in the boys qualifying against Nigeria.  Here's hoping Hudson-Odoi completes the switch in time, and comes to play for us in Qatar!

LMAOOOOO my brother 🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭😭🤣 I can eat humble pie all day every day as I'm sure to hear it from all of you and I can take it...yeah the boys proved me wrong and qualified especially when I had no faith whatsoever in the Black Stars but they did it by hook or by crook they did it

3 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

LMAOOOOO my brother 🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭😭🤣 I can eat humble pie all day every day as I'm sure to hear it from all of you and I can take it...yeah the boys proved me wrong and qualified especially when I had no faith whatsoever in the Black Stars but they did it by hook or by crook they did it

If I'm not mistaken, @TGAA_Star, that was your longest post ever!

48 minutes ago, Allez les Rouges said:

Yup. Assuming Portugal and Morocco both win (very likely), the scenarios I posted simplify to:

- If TUN wins today's game: no Pot 3 for CAN

- If TUN/MLI draw in today's game: CAN needs win vs. PAN

- If MLI qualifies or if TUN qualifies on PSO: CAN needs win or draw vs. PAN*

*exception: if MLI qualifies and ALG qualifies with a tie or loss in today's game, CAN is guaranteed to be in Pot 3.

Quoting for visibility.