March 27 WCQ vs. Jamaica location?

Yoho

26 minutes ago, jonovision said:

How low? The sunset on March 27th is 7:38pm

I always found in that in june and July it was challenge to sit in the east stand for 7pm start times if you happen to forget to bring sunglasses.  By the second half, you were ok.     I figure that in march, 4Pm must be like 7Pm in early july. 

ps.:  march 30 should be before the date that the clocks spring forward by one hour. So is the sunset still 7:38?   I am surprised.  I think you might mean 6:30Pm instaed of 7:38

Edited by Free kick

22 minutes ago, Free kick said:

I always found in that in june and July it was challenge to sit in the east stand for 7pm start times if you happen to forget to bring sunglasses.  By the second half, you were ok.     I figure that in march 4Pm must be like 7Pm in early july. 

ps.:  march 30 should be before the date that the clocks spring forward by one hour. So is the sunset still 7:38?   I am surprised.  I think you might mean 6:30Pm instaed of 7:38

Clocks change March 13th

1 hour ago, ShralpShralpShral said:

Flying back from Mexico that night.  Landing at 7 pm.  I selfishly wanted a prime time game so I could rush there for the second half celebration!

Sad to miss it but I'll hopefully just pop to Liberty Village and there will be people celebrating.

Damn, you won't even be able to watch it either.

4 hours ago, JamboAl said:

No word yet but expect to pay significantly mora than $20 for tickets in the south end.  Canada Soccer could get greedy and charge USSF prices; but likely won't.

Just now, Cblake said:

For reference, supporter tickets for the US in Orlando on the same day are $86 US. 

$86 USD / $110 CAD is quite expensive.

$70 CAD wouldn't be unreasonable for a historic game like this...

...but it would probably be $20 to the CSA and $50 of TicketMaster fees 😭

11 minutes ago, narduch said:

Should be noted proof of vaccination won't be required for this match 

It could be, Passports are becoming voluntary and because BMO Field is city owned will that come into play on what measures could be in place. 

15 hours ago, David Pinto said:

Will the V's be keeping ticket caps at 2 per member? 

I imagine it gets cappped at how ever many can get us close to V's section sellout as possible. Not sure what that number would be but I imagine it's higher than 2 especially if the game is full capacity

3 hours ago, anderi01 said:

I imagine it gets cappped at how ever many can get us close to V's section sellout as possible. Not sure what that number would be but I imagine it's higher than 2 especially if the game is full capacity

If the TM back end didn't suck utter donkey shit, I would make it 1 to 1.    Allow people to add a group code to their profile, and I could manually group people like I used to with PDF tickets.   But the system simply isn't built for someone to distribute 3k or 4k tickets, it would be an unmanageable nightmare. 

If you make it 1 to 2 :  50% of the people in the section are not members,  1 to 4: 75%.

1 to 2 is the only compromise with a system that is not built to do this. 

24 minutes ago, Foul Mouthed Admin said:

If the TM back end didn't suck utter donkey shit, I would make it 1 to 1.    Allow people to add a group code to their profile, and I could manually group people like I used to with PDF tickets.   But the system simply isn't built for someone to distribute 3k or 4k tickets, it would be an unmanageable nightmare. 

If you make it 1 to 2 :  50% of the people in the section are not members,  1 to 4: 75%.

1 to 2 is the only compromise with a system that is not built to do this. 

Why not make it 1 to 1 and let people just be happy that they have a ticket and will be in the stadium. I get some may have issues with that ...

The number one reason is you can't use the TM back end.  If you go 1 to 1 you have to group people or have GA.  We can't have GA so....