March 27 WCQ vs. Jamaica location?

Yoho

2 minutes ago, Cblake said:

Why not make it 1 to 1 and let people just be happy that they have a ticket and will be in the stadium. I get some may have issues with that ...

It was seriously considered, and maybe a hybrid approach is possible, but unlikely. 

There area whole host of reasons why this is both good and bad.

3 hours ago, David Pinto said:

1 to 1 is tough for those of us who bring spouses/kids etc. I'm willing to pay for a membership for my wife but then I would need to have 2 devices going and try to get the tickets close together. 

This is a problem, but the big question is.... is it balanced by the people who are happy they no longer have to bring their spouse.... 😁

I do think 1:2 worked quite well in Hamilton. There definitely didn't seem to be many quiet people in the V's sections

One possible idea moving forward, I wonder if there is a way to have a V's referral process. For example, I've had my membership, but I've brought the same 2-3 family members and buddies with for the whole qualifiers. If we moved to a 1:1 system, or even a 1:2 system, we should try and find a way that we can refer our friends who have been consistent in attendance but haven't yet purchased a membership.

14 hours ago, Rougeisthecolour said:

I really hope tickets for the match will be available soon. I need to book flights after I hopefully can get some tickets. 

Is the general consensus that tickets will go on sale within the next 2 weeks?

I think so. From what I understand, most people are hoping for an announcement from Canada Soccer this week regarding when tickets will be released. My guess would be they go on sale either feb 28th or march 6th. Like 3-4 weeks before the match.

On 2/19/2022 at 9:41 AM, Foul Mouthed Admin said:

This is a problem, but the big question is.... is it balanced by the people who are happy they no longer have to bring their spouse.... 😁

Nevermind

Edited by Spungi