Voyageurs Group Codes for FIFA World Cup Ticket Lottery

Admin

These group codes are The Voyageurs fallback option as ticket lotteries and sales begin before qualification is complete. 

The Voyageurs allocation of tickets for the World Cup through Canada Soccer cannot be known until after the last round of qualification.

Please update your FIFA profile with the appropriate group code.

We do not have any information on hotels or flights or packages at this time, and you should be very wary of anyone who claims they do. 

• You must apply for the same category of tickets (ie Cat 1/2/3) to be eligible to use the group code.  What we don't know is if you must also apply for the same package (ie if someone applies for TST3 and another person applies for TST4 can they use the same group code and sit together for the group stage games).  Until someone clarifies that I will be listing individual codes for each ticket package

• Group codes have no bearing on the lottery process - each 'entry' is still drawn individually, so adding a group code to your application does not increase or decrease chances of success

• Goes without saying, but if someone in the group code wins tickets and chooses not to purchase for financial/logisitical/moral reasons etc that is totally fine

Category 1

• TST3: 23333045 
  • TST4: 22460353

Catgeory 2

• TST3: 23391786

Category 3

• TST4: 22675826 

I’m a bit confused by the process.  Does anyone know if submitting a ticket application locks you into purchasing the tickets if you are selected in the lottery?  I’m not a 100% sure whether I’m going or not, but also don’t want to miss the opportunity for the Feb 8 draw if it’s just for an option to buy tickets.  Thanks 

Just now, trc2014 said:

I’m a bit confused by the process.  Does anyone know if submitting a ticket application locks you into purchasing the tickets if you are selected in the lottery?  I’m not a 100% sure whether I’m going or not, but also don’t want to miss the opportunity for the Feb 8 draw if it’s just for an option to buy tickets.  Thanks 

You are not locked into buying anything, because you don't submit any Credit Card information when you apply

2 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

But you do submit passport information, which is alarming.

Anyone I know who has traveled to Qatar, has had to give up their passport while in the country. This isn’t the most alarming part about going.

thank you for the codes

3 minutes ago, Yoginess said:

Anyone I know who has traveled to Qatar, has had to give up their passport while in the country. This isn’t the most alarming part about going.

thank you for the codes

Fifa & Uefa have always required you to submit passport info when applying to their international events (World Cup & Euros)

3 hours ago, trc2014 said:

FIFA says if we're successful in the lottery, we'll get an email about the deadline to pay for the tickets. That's kind of the unknown. How soon do they want payment in full, end of October? June? You're not technically locked in as you could let the deadline come and go and give up your tickets, but the deadline might come before you're 100% sure you're going. 

1 hour ago, Neil R. said:

FIFA says if we're successful in the lottery, we'll get an email about the deadline to pay for the tickets. That's kind of the unknown. How soon do they want payment in full, end of October? June? You're not technically locked in as you could let the deadline come and go and give up your tickets, but the deadline might come before you're 100% sure you're going. 

The deadline will only be a 2-week window at max.

• Admin pinned this topic
2 hours ago, EJsens1 said:

Just a reminder that tomorrow morning (5am EST) is the deadline for this ticket window.  It takes about 15 minutes to set up an account and then apply.  Next one starts early April after the draw.

Not sure if it'll actually happen, but FIFA does indiciate there will also be a First Come First Served sales phase before the draw on April 3:

Sales Phase (1):

Starts on 19 January 2022 and finishes before the Final Draw. This sales phase is composed of a Random Selection Draw sales period and a First Come First Served sales period.

13 minutes ago, djcuse said:

Not sure if it'll actually happen, but FIFA does indiciate there will also be a First Come First Served sales phase before the draw on April 3:

Sales Phase (1):

Starts on 19 January 2022 and finishes before the Final Draw. This sales phase is composed of a Random Selection Draw sales period and a First Come First Served sales period.

True, but these tickets are given less priority over people in the random draw deadline tomorrow.  You’re correct, it is open at any time but decreases your odds of success for the allotment of tickets in this draw.  I should have specified that.

• Admin unpinned this topic
22 hours ago, EJsens1 said:

Just a reminder that tomorrow morning (5am EST) is the deadline for this ticket window.  It takes about 15 minutes to set up an account and then apply.  Next one starts early April after the draw.

I got that email today stating that the ticket portal is now closed.

Edited by Free kick

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to hear man. I hope you get it next portal.

I just checked mine and doesn't say if successful or not, but just takes me to a very long waiting portal. Is that where you find out if you are successful? Didn't receive an e-mail either...

5 minutes ago, Joe1973 said:

Sorry to hear man. I hope you get it next portal.

I just checked mine and doesn't say if successful or not, but just takes me to a very long waiting portal. Is that where you find out if you are successful? Didn't receive an e-mail either...

Yes. I went through this link: https://lottery1-intl.fwc22.tickets.fifa.com/lottery/welcome_en.html

275427663_10166044389930204_2183912927904942781_n.jpg.b01919768de711c88559f591d5f3c42a.jpg

Wow, if you are unsuccessful in getting the ticket you still cannot get access to Qatar Accommodation... So the longer we wait for the official Voyageurs ticket allocation, the harder it is gonna be to get affordable rooms... Am I right in interpretation as quoted in the article? 

Your Accommodation and Hayya Card

Once you have paid for your tickets and after 21 March 2022:

International fans will be able to book accommodation through the Official Accommodation Agency and will also need to apply for a Hayya Card – your entry permit to the State of Qatar and your stadium access (along with your match ticket).

Residents of Qatar will only need to apply for a Hayya Card for stadium access (along with your match ticket).

Edited by Jedi Ram
UNSUCCESSFUL - NO TICKETS.