Costa Rica (Mar 24) & Panama AWAY (Mar 30)

JamboAl

4 hours ago, Foul Mouthed Admin said:

No, the Scotiabank card is for access to the pre-sale. 

There is a regular sale after that, but they didn't tell use at what time.

Thanks to you and all the admins and organizers for going the extra mile and getting volunteers together to try and buy these extra tickets. It would serve those cheating assholes right if we ended up with more tickets than they originally promised us.  Good luck to the volunteers out there, I'd be helping too if I had a Scotiabank credit card.

35 minutes ago, umpiredice said:

Thanks to you and all the admins and organizers for going the extra mile and getting volunteers together to try and buy these extra tickets. It would serve those cheating assholes right if we ended up with more tickets than they originally promised us.  Good luck to the volunteers out there, I'd be helping too if I had a Scotiabank credit card.

I feel really bad for anyone who is wanting to go, especially those who have already arranged travel.  Hopefully, enough people will be able to buy tickets to fulfill the needs of everyone.  150 tickets is nowhere near a reasonable allocation for a 30+ thousand seat stadium.  We even gave the US more tickets for a capacity that was only 12,000.  I’m hopeful Canada Soccer will remember this next time Costa Rica comes to play us here; the Voyageurs will not forget. 

13 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I feel really bad for anyone who is wanting to go, especially those who have already arranged travel.  Hopefully, enough people will be able to buy tickets to fulfill the needs of everyone.  150 tickets is nowhere near a reasonable allocation for a 30+ thousand seat stadium.  We even gave the US more tickets for a capacity that was only 12,000.  I’m hopeful Canada Soccer will remember this next time Costa Rica comes to play us here; the Voyageurs will not forget. 

Thanks again.  I guess we'll find out in half an hour if we've been successful.  And I hope Canada Soccer has already raised this issue with FIFA.  It's an absolute bullshit move by the Costa Rican federation.  Next time they play us up here we should put the game in St. John's in January, then tell them it's in Saint John.

47 minutes ago, umpiredice said:

Thanks again.  I guess we'll find out in half an hour if we've been successful.  And I hope Canada Soccer has already raised this issue with FIFA.  It's an absolute bullshit move by the Costa Rican federation.  Next time they play us up here we should put the game in St. John's in January, then tell them it's in Saint John.

Sidney to Sydney. Way more inconvenient.

1 minute ago, rrwilson2 said:

anyone having any luck on www.specialticket.net.  I was one of the unlucky 50 ticket holders, have a Scotia card in my hand but can't see the event on the website yet.  Anyone? Bueller?

See the ticket problem thread. We're discussing the issues in there...

Hi all,

I know the focus lately has been entirely on the Costa Rica game, but do we have any information on getting tickets for the Panama game? I have already arranged my trip to both countries but I snoozed and missed out on getting tickets for the CR game so I want to be absolutely sure the same doesn't happen for Panama. I went on the Panamanian football federation's website and they don't even mention our game yet. (https://fepafut.com/calendario/

Are there any other sources of information?

57 minutes ago, Carefree1905 said:

Hi all,

I know the focus lately has been entirely on the Costa Rica game, but do we have any information on getting tickets for the Panama game? I have already arranged my trip to both countries but I snoozed and missed out on getting tickets for the CR game so I want to be absolutely sure the same doesn't happen for Panama. I went on the Panamanian football federation's website and they don't even mention our game yet. (https://fepafut.com/calendario/

Are there any other sources of information?

No response yet.

We have to change how this is done, this is utter bullshit on the part of these federations. 

I think the Vs that still require tickets to the Costa Rica game will be fine so long as we are able to puchase them tomorrow.

Currently it appears as though section E26 and E27 (the Vs section) have not changed in terms of seats sold.  E26 is completely unsold (567 seats remaining) and only 200 seats in E27 show as being sold (287 remaining).

Keeping fingers crossed.

38 minutes ago, umpiredice said:

Especially for being able to use foreign credit cards to buy tickets.

Looks like it should work - I just used my Cdn MC to buy a ticket to Municipal Liberia vs Garabito as a tester. It worked. Not the same stadium, but should the same ticketing infrastructure.

If anyone wants a seat at Municipal Liberia vs. Garabito on Sunday, let me know. Kickoff is at 1300.

21 minutes ago, Liam Collins said:

Looks like it should work - I just used my Cdn MC to buy a ticket to Municipal Liberia vs Garabito as a tester. It worked. Not the same stadium, but should the same ticketing infrastructure.

If anyone wants a seat at Municipal Liberia vs. Garabito on Sunday, let me know. Kickoff is at 1300.

Just tried, and unfortunately still no luck for this game...

Error:Estimado usuario. Esta es una preventa Exclusiva SÓLO para tarjetahabientes de Scotiabank. Saludos Cordiales

8 minutes ago, tg02 said:

Just tried, and unfortunately still no luck for this game...

Error:Estimado usuario. Esta es una preventa Exclusiva SÓLO para tarjetahabientes de Scotiabank. Saludos Cordiales

I just tried also, with the same result. One thing I noticed though, is that all the seats in the section next to ours that looked like they were sold are available again. Hopefully that means we'll be able to get a bunch of seats in E26.

6 hours ago, Carefree1905 said:

I just tried also, with the same result. One thing I noticed though, is that all the seats in the section next to ours that looked like they were sold are available again. Hopefully that means we'll be able to get a bunch of seats in E26.

You can try E27.  It looks like there are seats available in that section.