WCQ: Third Round - Window 5 (March 24 - 30, 2022)

Cblake

43 minutes ago, archer21 said:

1 point clinches 4th at least. As has been mentioned though, every other game would have to go against us and our big goal differential would need to be overturned for us to not get top 3 at that point.

We have already clinched 4th. 

46 minutes ago, archer21 said:

1 point clinches 4th at least. As has been mentioned though, every other game would have to go against us and our big goal differential would need to be overturned for us to not get top 3 at that point.

We have clinched 4th already. There is a scenario whereby we finish 4th regardless of goal differential if we lose all 3 games, but we cannot finish 5th. Getting a draw on Thursday buys us 'tied for 3rd, but could be 4th based on a large goal differential made up by Panama'. Of course, if results go our way in the other games on Thursday, a draw could also clinch 3rd.

1 minute ago, weathermanfran said:

Below seasonal temperatures for the game on Sunday. Probably around the freezing mark for kickoff with a northwest wind (ie. wind blowing in from the city, not off Lake Ontario, so it shouldn't be as gusty, at least). More cloud than sun.

For anyone who went to the Mexico game at the Iceteca, it'll feel warm ;)

Username checks out. 😀

It is incredible - and so appropriate for this group of degenerates we have on this forum - that 48 hrs out from our potential World Cup clinching match the three threads being discussed the most are Marcelo Flores (w 0 Flores actually being discussed), Stefan Mitrovic (really just his dad), and Ferdi Kadioglu (via the duals thread)

4 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

It is incredible - and so appropriate for this group of degenerates we have on this forum - that 48 hrs out from our potential World Cup clinching match the three threads being discussed the most are Marcelo Flores (w 0 Flores actually being discussed), Stefan Mitrovic (really just his dad), and Ferdi Kadioglu (via the duals thread)

We are a salty bunch! 😝

Edited by Vasi

2 minutes ago, king1010 said:

Are you sure? His insta from yesterday has multiple videos of him in Jamaica meeting prince william. 

Oh that event was in Jamaica...oops. I was watching Sky with low volume and I just saw him at an event with Raheem Sterling and Prince William so I stupidly assumed it was in England.

18 hours ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Because we could cap tie those dual nationals or they could make the decision themselves to switch their nationalities to play for Canada