WCQ: Third Round - Window 5 (March 24 - 30, 2022)

Cblake

2 hours ago, MtlMario said:

My 3 year old granddaughter says "no more vino and no watching soccer on TV for you" when she gets mad at me.😁

Well, you know kids will repeat what they hear. So when did you tell your granddaughter no more vino and no watching soccer on TV for you?

1 hour ago, Ally McCoist said:

Very underrated YouTube channel (not affiliated in any way btw)

I watched one other video from these guys and it was on the Canadian National team surprising CONCACA. I was under the impression they were Canucks. If they are and they're wearing opponent shirts, well, it just makes me go hmmmmmmmmm.

55 minutes ago, Obinna said:

My 1 year old gleefully watches Canada matches with me because pretty colours dancing across the screen are fun at that age.

Can't talk yet, but she's smart enough to clap when we score!

Or maybe she's daddy's little girl and knows when and how to suck up to him.

11 minutes ago, Sal333 said:

I watched one other video from these guys and it was on the Canadian National team surprising CONCACA. I was under the impression they were Canucks. If they are and they're wearing opponent shirts, well, it just makes me go hmmmmmmmmm.

They are American. I've seen some of their other stuff and it's pretty good production value for only a couple thousand subscribers. 

2 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Since we're all bored asf, who want's to take a stab at interpreting this one

Edit: it's probs just the CPL kit release

I was really hoping this would be some cryptic tweet about a new national team call-up. That was a fun 24 hours when Wheeler tweeted out that somebody new was joining the program - that being Ugbo.

1 hour ago, Obinna said:

My 1 year old gleefully watches Canada matches with me because pretty colours dancing across the screen are fun at that age.

Can't talk yet, but she's smart enough to clap when we score!

My five year old is still scarred from when I screamed when Davies scored against Panama.  He cried because I scared him.  My eight year old sticks up for him and still reminds me before each game to take it easy.  But they watch together with me quite loyally.  

3 hours ago, narduch said:

Panama call in 26 players. 4 Keepers.

Changes from last window:

In: César Samudio, Eric Hughes, Harold Cummings, José Córdoba, Victor Medina, Cecilio Waterman, Ismael Diaz

Out:  Roderick Miller, Jose Fajardo, Jiovany Ramos, Armando Cooper, Jose Calderon, Jorge Gutierrez, Alfredo Stephens

I’m not fully familiar with every fringe player on the Panama team, but they look like they’ve got all their best players available. 

Edit: Fajardo, Stephens and Cooper seem to be the main omissions. 

Edited by footballfreak

1 hour ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

No Mckinnie, no Dest, could the US 5th place finish become a reality??

Courtesy of the Scuffed Podcast, there is a nightmare scenario for the US where they beat Mexico, lose the other two games, and Panama & Costa Rica run the table. US would finish with 6 points against Mexico and still finish 5th.