WCQ: El Salvador vs Canada- Wed, Feb 2, 9pm EST / 6pm Pacific - San Salvador

1 minute ago, JAVIERF said:

Millar too Caucasian for a central america away match, was schooled today by Concacaf.  The grab you they move you they kick ya and the trash talk too.

A goal by fluke Canada has the luck they haven't had for 20 years

Atiba man of the match with Eustaquio 2nd best.  

And Latin Buchanan changed the tone.  

If there's one person who knows a thing or two about being too caucasian, it's me.  And Millar was definitely not too caucasian.  He was just fine.

4 minutes ago, JAVIERF said:

Millar too Caucasian for a central america away match, was schooled today by Concacaf.  The grab you they move you they kick ya and the trash talk too.

WTF does that mean?  Millar didn’t have his best game but he fought.    And he consistently made good attacking runs into the box but the delivery never came.  
This entire team battles... what a fuckin team to get behind!

Edited by TOcanadafan

7 minutes ago, JAVIERF said:

A goal by fluke Canada has the luck they haven't had for 20 years

Atiba man of the match with Eustaquio 2nd best.  

And Larín and  Buchanan changed the tone.  

Whoopi Goldberg is that you?

That was a bit of a strange game, I think formation and player changes contributed to our rather tentative and disjointed play in the first hour, we did have some chances though! That weird goal by Hutch came out of nowhere and we still had work to do to see this out, amazing to win each match 2-0 in similar fashion with David putting his ! on proceedings again! In the Arfield thread I was agreeing and feared for the worse if out of season players didn't perform and missing Davies that we could have a 3 or 4 point window, we got all 9 and we're on our way to Qatar!