WCQ: El Salvador vs Canada- Wed, Feb 2, 9pm EST / 6pm Pacific - San Salvador

I was gonna post at half time that pretty much everyone looked sloppy out there, and that if we pull off the win it will feel that much better considering the hostile environment.

Atiba's goal was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen but I'll take it.

Also I called it with the 2-0 ;)

I was going to say David MOTM before the goal. He played mid, playmaking, hold up. Incredible fitness. Hutch could be another one because he really helped to keep our midfield together. 

Larin was very good when he came on, nice dribbles, great maturing and game savvy. 

I thought Henry looked very iffy 1st half, Herdman kept him on and he was much better all around. So I was proven wrong.

I think we needed to get Adekugbe off, he was injured, has played a lot and needed to get a break. We can't drive these players into the ground. In any case, he missed next match vs Costa Rica, which will be a tough one.

Did not like Laryea today; he has poor body language, is often making wrong decisions. Also in wrong position frequently. I accept he has upsides but they are mostly in attack, also his pure ire, and we don't need the former and are not short on the latter. I think he is going to have to play his way off the bench into the team at Forest, so for sure he'll be maturing a lot this season.

I see Piette was not dressed. 

Just now, Unnamed Trialist said:

I was going to say David MOTM before the goal. He played mid, playmaking, hold up. Incredible fitness. Hutch could be another one because he really helped to keep our midfield together. 

Larin was very good when he came on, nice dribbles, great maturing and game savvy. 

I thought Henry looked very iffy 1st half, Herdman kept him on and he was much better all around. So I was proven wrong.

I think we needed to get Adekugbe off, he was injured, has played a lot and needed to get a break. We can't drive these players into the ground. In any case, he missed next match vs Costa Rica, which will be a tough one.

Did not like Laryea today; he has poor body language, is often making wrong decisions. Also in wrong position frequently. I accept he has upsides but they are mostly in attack, also his pure ire, and we don't need the former and are not short on the latter. I think he is going to have to play his way off the bench into the team at Forest, so for sure he'll be maturing a lot this season.

I see Piette was not dressed. 

100% agree with all of this.

1 hour ago, El Hombre said:

I haven't read in the scouting reports how used to Caucasians the El Salvadoreans are, but that might be Millar's secret weapon

Millar too Caucasian for a central america away match, was schooled today by Concacaf.  The grab you they move you they kick ya and the trash talk too.

A goal by fluke Canada has the luck they haven't had for 20 years

Atiba man of the match with Eustaquio 2nd best.  

And Larín and  Buchanan changed the tone.  

Edited by JAVIERF